Thursday, April 13, 2006

Skywalker Stalker Is Back!

Well, I'm back and my blog is blank. Blast those Ewoks! They hacked my pc! They won't be doing that again! Both of the pesty beasts are tired up and locked the basement of the Jedi Temple. *Evil Grin*

Anyway, I arrived back at the Temple late last night from the longest mission ever. All the Masters are gone, all of them but Obi-Wan Kenobi and he decided to have a party. Ok, I'm down with that, allthough I really think it was Anakin's idea. It was the theme of the party that surprised me.

I took a picture of it.



Hum. A Temple full of Jedi in togas drinking ale. Nice sheet, Anakin. ;-)

--------------------

After last nights party, I woke up with the worse headache ever! This pounding in my brain was made even worse by the blaring of hard core rap music in the gardens. I head down there, ready to kick some Jedi butt. And what do I see?

Anakin Skywalker in the middle of the gardens, rapping! He had a crowd of Padawan groupies, you couldn't even walk! But, for me, he did pause long enough to mug for the camera.



I admit, I was droolin.

--------------------

On my way to the cabinet of asprin, I passed Obi-Wan's room. Thinking, I might catch him passed out in a sheet and get a great shot, I went in. He wasn't there, but I did see a receipt for a photoshoot at Glamour Shot's of Naboo and a picture.



I could have made him look much better!
 
posted by Anonymous at 2:04 PM, |

3 Comments:

  At 3:01 PM Blogger Unknown said:
I know. Hard life, huh?
  At 1:46 AM Blogger Jardena said:
Welcome back, you're pictues have been missed.

Great Anakin picture :)
  At 2:34 AM Blogger Unknown said:
Hi! Thanks!