Thursday, April 13, 2006

Extra Post Of The Day

You know, it really ticked me off that Obi-Wan went to Glamour Shot's of Naboo for his new photo. He knows I can do much better; make him look lots hotter. I spent two hours harping at him about it.

"You enjoy to looking like a intergalactic pimp?" I said.

That finally did it. He agreed to let me retake his photo.

Have you any idea how hard it is to get Obi-Wan to smile? Impossible! He won't do it no matter what you flash in his face!

I tried showing him this:



Nothing. Not a crack. Even Anakin likes that one.

Then I tried this:



This was from our annual Halloween party a few years sgo. Master Yoda made me swear to never show this pic anyone. Well, the penguin is out of the bag now! Yoda is standing on an block of ice b.t.w. Get it? Penguin-Ice? Never mind.

Still nothing from Obi-Wan. He must be made of stone. I gave up and took the shot.



Hum... Now that's our Obi-Wan Kenobi! Take that Glamour Shot's of Naboo!

You know what Obi-Wan did when I showed it to him?

He smiled!! AGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

--------------------

A few hours ago, I went down to the basement to feed my new Ewok pets. Here I am, walking down the stairs and what I bloody see?

Someone has clearly forgot to go to his anger management classes.



I dropped the tray food all over my feet!

"What the poodoo are you doing?" I screamed.

"This is the Ewok that has been raiding my underwear drawer!" Anakin told me.

HUH?

An Ewok with an obsession with Anakin's underwear...

I might want to put back those briefs I took.
 
posted by Anonymous at 11:25 PM, |

2 Comments:

  At 12:58 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Thanks, guys for stopping by. Yes, I know. I got it coming. LOL! He has to find me first. Hum, where to hide? ;-)
Ready for the Force-wedgie are you? Here you go... Hmph!

Report to the Pressure-washing room as well, you must.