Friday, April 14, 2006

Punishment

Yoda caught me, I knew he would. For showing his picture at the Halloween party a few years ago, I recived the worse Force wedgie ever! OUCH! I'm still pulling my underwear out of places I didn't know I had! Then the pressure washer! I hate that.

I was commanded to help Anakin and Obi-Wan clean the Jedi Archives. The place was a mess. So filthy that Anakin actully uncovered a lost Padawan under a pile of trash. Poor guy, he was stuck under a stack of Holobooks that fell from a shelf for over a month. We'd thought he had turned to Dark Side and disappeared.

No one can clean like Ani and Obi and look good doing it. *Sigh*

I whipped out the camera. Of course, Yoda saw me. A feather duster might be made of feathers but the handle is not! Ouuuuuuuucccchhhh!



Yep, worth getting hit, I think.

--------------------

For those who emiled me asking how my Anakin attacked Ework is. He is fine, recovering nicely, and swears never to raid Anakin's unroos again. I, on the other hand, can't not say the same thing. :-)
 
posted by Anonymous at 3:16 PM, |

6 Comments:

  At 12:18 PM Blogger Magdalena said:
lol... luckily it wasnt a broom the Nuns use to hit us with brooms
  At 1:32 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Ouch! Really?
  At 4:40 AM Blogger Unknown said:
Well, he might, but he might hit ya with the handle too.
  At 4:42 AM Blogger Unknown said:
And I thought I was crazy, Voodoo-Wan! :-P
  At 1:59 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
So now Kerry wants Yoda to beat her instead of Richie? What is this world coming to? First I lose Kristy to the Dark Side - remember, the TRUE Dark Side is the Jovi side, with Richie and his evil hair - and now I'm losing my Auntie Kerry. Someone help me!

Michelle
  At 2:12 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Yes, I remember, but have you seen Ani's hair these days? It changes on it's own, dude. It goes from flat to poof in 2 secs. LOL! That's true dark side!