Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter

It's that time of year again, the Annual Jedi Temple Easter Egg Hunt. The younglings love this, they really do. Only, this year I think the location wasn't the best idea. The Counsel decided to have it on Mustafar.

I'm kidding, right?

Nope.

Mustafar, the hottest place in the galaxy. Someone was feeling lazy this year. Why, you ask? Well, I spotted our loveable Jedi Masters hiding huge raw eggs. What was this madness? I asked Master Windu, and he told me that Mustafar was so hot the eggs would cook themselves, less work for the cooks.

That had to be Obi-Wan's harebrained idea. Get it? Harebrained?

Uh, anyway, the plan backfired. The eggs exploded, scramble egg going everywhere! Yuck!

But instead of being upset, the younglings loved it. They went from place to place, hunting these eggs, and just standing there letting the mess cover them from head to foot as it blew.

*Snort* Younglings are so easy to amuse.

And the bunny costume! Seriously, who made that thing?

Blue eyes, evil expression...



Sometimes, Anakin really scares me.

Happy Easter, everyone!
 
posted by Anonymous at 3:31 AM, |

5 Comments:

  At 4:41 AM Blogger Unknown said:
*snort* He made that bunny, there is no telling. LOL!
  At 4:44 AM Blogger Unknown said:
Any scared? HAHAHAHA! If that Ani's scared look I hate to see mad. ROFL!
  At 1:56 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I'm with Ker... What is that bunny doing to him?!
  At 2:10 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Evil rabbits... who knows? LOL!
  At 2:41 AM Blogger Skywalker said:
HA, that was one of the best idea ever!