Monday, April 17, 2006

Boredom

I was bored today, so I surfed the HoloNet for a few hours. I came across this joke. {No, I didn't write it and I have no idea who did.}

What do you get when you cross a New Jersey rock star with a Jedi Master?

Jon Bon Jovi-Wan Kenobi!


Now I happen to like Bon Jovi, I have since I was youngling. To this day, I still have no idea where this planet New Jersey is. It's a well-kept secret, but my friend Voodoo-Wan, a major fan of the guitar player of Bon Jovi, tells me it's a small village on Dagobah, smelly, swampy, and not a nice place to visit. I guess, I would keep hushed about it too.

This joke got me thinking. Just what would that look like, the combination of Jon Bon Jovi and Obi-Wan Kenobi?

So, I opened my PhotoHutt software and found a good picture of Obi-Wan and Jon Bon Jovi, and got to work.



Hum. Interesting and somewhat disturbing, don't you think?

------------------

To answer some email inquires, yes, I take requests. Just leave comment or email me with what you're looking for. Gives me something to do when I'm not on a mission. Now, I can't do every request I get, but I will try. It's not easy being sneaky with my camera.

But I have one rule. I will not share photos of Anakin Skywalker in his underwear. Those are private, only for me. I mean, uh, I don't have any. I can't get any either… Yeah, that's it.

Also, please don't ask for pictures of Anakin on the beach. That won't happen. You couldn't drag that man close to sand to save his life. I know, I tried. He does have the cutest bathing trunks, though. A picture at the pool… now there is a thought.

Oh, sorry. I forgot what I was talking about.

This week might be slow for a few days. I'm helping my alter-ego move from her rented home on Naboo to her new house here in on Coruscant. Why anyone would move from country to this place I'll never understand, but she bought this place, and it's really nice. Not everything is being moved this week, but when the final move does come, it might be a day or two before the HoloNet is hooked up. I'll keep you informed.

Untill next time...



Never leave the Temple without it!
 
posted by Anonymous at 2:41 PM, |

4 Comments:

  At 8:13 AM Blogger Jango Fett said:
I want that Jedi Knight Mastercard, but uh Im not a Jedi. *Jango takes it and runs*
  At 12:53 PM Blogger Unknown said:
I won't tell. It has a 500,000 cedit limt, BTW. Enjoy it. :-D
  At 1:42 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Okay, that Jon/Obi Wan pic... Dude... You're twisted. But we knew that already. You should do one with Richie. Not sure what, but it'd be funny.

Michelle
  At 1:44 PM Blogger Unknown said:
heehee!