Friday, April 21, 2006

A Few Requests

Still helping my alter ego move, going slow but it should be done sometime next week. But I need a break so here I am.

A dear friend of mine named Michelle is a Padawan here at the Temple. She had the oddest request the other day. She wanted to see if I could catch Master Yoda with the pickles he loves so much. He guards those things like his life depends on it. If he catches you with your hand in the jar… Well, just ask Master Windu. He can tell you.

But I did catch Yoda, late last night, with the pickle jar.



Late night pickle snack attack!

---------------------

I also had a request for more Anakin getting his "funk on". This one of my favorites shots. I took this at a special concert he did a few months ago on Naboo.

Did I mention I run the Official Skywalker Stalker Fan Club? That's our club shirt Ani is wearing. Cool, isn't it?



That reminds me. Obi-Wan ordered a shirt last week…
 
posted by Anonymous at 1:07 PM, |

7 Comments:

  At 1:38 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Yoda and his pickles... It's a sad, sad obsession... What're we gonna do with that little green man?!
Love Ani's shirt. When do I get mine?

Michelle
  At 1:46 PM Blogger Unknown said:
It's in the mail. Coming by C.U.P.S.
Coruscant United Postal Service.
  At 1:48 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
*rolls eyes* So basically, I'm never getting it... Damn C.U.P.S. They always leave stuff in the rain. Bastards.
  At 1:49 PM Blogger Unknown said:
*snort*
Ahh, Little Ani trying to be all vanilla ice and spit
  At 10:47 AM Blogger Unknown said:
lol I know. Ice, ice, baby!
  At 2:49 AM Blogger Skywalker said:
Yo, dat pic be dope! LOL!