Saturday, April 22, 2006

Action Ani

Taking yet another break from helping my alter ego pack and move, I was walking around the Temple and literally ran into Anakin in a hallway. I mashed my nose right in the middle of his back. He was just standing there. I apologized but he didn't hear me. He was staring at something in his hand.

He grabbed my arm as I passed, rubbing my nose. (It hurt, but I touched him! *Grins*)

"Look at this thing!" he says in that language he speaks. I won't even try to write what Ani actually said. I can't spell half of it.

"This thang don't look nothing like me!" He sticks this action figure in my face. "What ya think?"

It didn't. In fact, it looked like a old geezer from Hoth or something. Of course, I couldn't say that. Anakin's eyes were already flashing. I love the man, but darn it, I don't want to end up at the end of Force Choke.

My pet Ewok pees his loincloth when Anakin comes near. Hence, the name Tee. The other Ewok cleverly escaped. Don't blame him.

But I digress.

I lied. "Looks just like you, really. Very.. uh, realistic, Ani." I said.

He wasn't buying but at least he didn't kick me or something. I am his biggest stalker, I mean fan. What was he expecting me to say? No, it makes you look like a dork?

Besides, I have a whole collection of Anakin Skywalker action figures in my quarters. My favorite is the Anakin Skywalker Intergalactic Hotty figure. I don't think he knows about that one.

I left him there, staring at his action figure, playing with the little lightsaber switch.



At least the blade glows. Sort of.
 
posted by Anonymous at 12:26 PM, |

5 Comments:

  At 2:12 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Poor Ani... Why's he gotta play with himself?

Michelle
  At 2:26 PM Blogger Unknown said:
*spits drink everywhere* No, you didn't!
  At 2:28 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Yes... Yes, I did.
  At 1:49 AM Blogger Unknown said:
ROFLMAO! *spits drink everwhere again*
  At 2:48 AM Blogger Skywalker said:
Absolutly no comment from me about this.