Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Aftermath

You're might be wondering what happened between Anakin and Vader. *Shakes head* I wasn’t going to watch, but I ended up seeing it anyway. I was trying to leave the Temple and I walked right into to it. They were in front of the Temple, a crowd watching. I knew I should have gone the back way.

Force, it was ULGY! Those two nearly killed each other! At first, it was no Force, no lightsabers. That lasted all of about fifteen minutes. Vader was the first to use his power. He sent Anakin flying down the steps with a push. Needless to say, after that it was on.

I'm not going into a lot details or you'll be here all week reading about it. But Vader wasn't lying; he does know all Anakin's moves. For some reason, it doesn't surprise me. Anakin would go at him and Vader would counter strike almost the same way. Ani was so mad, you could see steam coming out of his cute ears.

I wasn't about to step in the middle of it either. I don't want to die, you see. Never try to stop Anakin when he is on a roll. It was ridiculous; the two of them, fighting like children. Even Obi-Wan stayed out of the way. But I did hear that Yoda and Mace were taking bets on who would win.

As it ended up, both knocked each silly. Anakin went flying back on the steps and Vader ended up a hood-ornament on his tie-fighter. Anakin was rubbing his chin, and was getting to his feet to go back for the kill when Obi-Wan stepped front of him, telling him that,that was enough.

I noticed Vader hadn't moved and there was smoking coming off him. Obi-Wan dragged Anakin back inside and to the Med Bay, as he passed by me, he said, "Get him out of here. And tell him next time he comes here the whole Temple will deal with him."

I had to climb on the fighter to get to him. He was just lying there, not moving. I poked at him with my foot. I would have thought him dead if it hadn't been for the breathing. I stood over him, one leg on each side of him, leaned down and tapped his helmet.

"Vader?" I asked, brushing the smoke out of my face. "You alive in there?"

"You are on my cape!" he muttered.

I rolled my eyes and kicked it out from under my foot. "I really think you should be more concerned with the smoke coming out of you than me standing on your cape."

He growled. "It’s new."

I leaned my weight on my knees. "Not anymore," I said smartly.

"Is there a reason you are standing over me, Jedi?" he demanded hotly.

"I making sure you live and to give you a message," I replied, telling him what Obi-Wan said.

He snorted. "Get off me!"

"I'm not on you! I’m over you!" I spat back.

"Move, or I’ll move you!" he hissed.

"Please! You can't move yourself!"

He muttered something I couldn't understand, then said, "Did I kill him?"

"Anakin? Ha! Hardly!" I told him. "But he put the spank on you it seems."

Vader’s head turned to look at me. "Put the 'what' on me, woman?"

"The spank down. He kicked your butt," I teased.

Vader sat up really fast and caught me by the throat. Not tightly, he couldn't, his arms were tad messed up. "Whoa, big boy!" I said brushing the hand away and he fell back. "Okay, so he didn't beat up you that bad. He's just in better shape than you are. Less durasteel parts and all."

Vader reached out and grabbed my right knee and wiggled his fingers. Needless to say, I moved. I'm very ticklish there, and I nearly broke my neck trying to back away. Not only was it odd, but also no one knows about that but-

"Who told you about that?" I questioned as he somehow got his hulking frame up.

"No one," he hissed.

"Bantha pudu! You didn't get that from my head. I would have sensed you. Who told you?" I demanded.

"Whom did you tell?" he asked smugly in reply.

"Who did I tell? None of your business, that's who! Who told you?' I demanded, following Vader off the top of the tie-fighter.

He was wobbly; apparently Anakin had gotten a few shot on his legs as well as his arms. Vader ignored me and flipped open the hatch on the cockpit. I reached over and slammed it back down, missing his fingers.

"Excuse me! I'm asking you a question!"

"Excuse you, Jedi!" Up it went again. I waved my hand. It slammed down.

He came round and pointed a finger. "If you break my hinges, I'll break your head!"

"You aren't in any condition to toss threats. You are smoking."

Vader gets into his fighter, completely ignoring me, which drives me nuts. The engines fire up and his head turns to me.

"Get in, Kriss."

By the Force, you know, I did get in. I guess it was the way he called me Kriss.

TBC
 
posted by Anonymous at 1:15 AM, |

52 Comments:

  At 4:23 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
He most likey said it like a snake, Krisssssssssssssssssssss.
The counsel is not going to be happy you left with him.
  At 8:36 PM Blogger Phobia said:
Well sorry in my opinion, there's something going on and she is in a position to find out what.. would you rather have her find out or risk an incident like in Sky City hmm? It was not pretty.. there is an old saying.. " Keep your freinds close and your enemies closer" that definitly applies here..

*whisper from the air* you have no idea...

okay I have no clue what she ment by that...
Maybe after you take off, you can do something like Taxicab Confessions and get all the dirt on him.
You like him!
  At 1:06 AM Blogger Unknown said:
Jon, you have no idea what I unearthed!
Efiria! I do not!
Do to!
  At 1:08 AM Blogger Unknown said:
EFIRIA! I do not! ACK! EEK!
Okay... Whatever, you know you do.
  At 1:10 AM Blogger Unknown said:
*rolls eyes* I'm just too nice, that's all!
Too Nice, Too nice to kiss him once he takes his helmet off... You are so crushing.

Paparrazi are attracted to money, and power, and he has both.
  At 1:12 AM Blogger Unknown said:
Oh, now that's just mean! What's money to a Jedi? And kiss him... now how would I do that? And why would I? EWWWWW!
You know, I seem to remember reading that when children are young, instead of flirting like adults, they bicker and argue and call each other names.
  At 1:15 AM Blogger Unknown said:
O.o Uh, yeah, I remeber that but his Vader, you have call him something!
But it's soooo not like that!
Denial is the furthest path away from acceptance.
  At 1:17 AM Blogger Unknown said:
You Master Yoda now? you really hate me don't you?
How do you get I hate you from telling you, you are crushing on this big tall scary guy.
  At 1:20 AM Blogger Unknown said:
Because it's VADER! If I was, cruching, I really, what kinda realationship could we have? A Sith Lord from 10 years in the future and a Jedi?
A long term relationship of course.
  At 1:25 AM Blogger Unknown said:
Long term? How? I can't kiss the guy!
I didn't say it wasn't flawed, and you're the one who is thinking about how to make the relationship work.
  At 1:27 AM Blogger Unknown said:
Oh, snap! Never mind then. Ewww, you started it!
Its not my fault you like the guy.
  At 1:29 AM Blogger Unknown said:
I do NOT, NOT, NOT! I sound like Ani now don't I?
But I don't.
Okay, I be(you like him)lieve you... (who likes Darth Vader.)
  At 1:31 AM Blogger Phobia said:
Kriss yes you sound like Skywalker.. but who in their right mind could like Vader? and the first person who says another sith will get a green slime ballon over the head.. now enough of this inscensent arguing..

*blinks* ookkayy what just happened? I guess I just let everybody have it.. I havent' been myself lately..
  At 1:31 AM Blogger Unknown said:
Efiria! *covers face* I don't, really.
Fine!
You like Obi-Wan!
:-P
There nanner!
Liked... Its in the past now. And everyone knows it anyway. I'm not trying to hide it.

I LIKED OBI-WAN!

Then he became emotionless. At least your crush feels things.
  At 1:33 AM Blogger Skywalker said:
Kriss, you don't sound like me!
  At 1:34 AM Blogger Unknown said:
"At least your crush feels things." Hate doesn't count as feelings. I mean... I don't know what I mean.
  At 1:35 AM Blogger Phobia said:
*poke8 yes she does.. I think she needs some time off from stalking you ani..but that would be inhumane... so Ani quit te whining
"Then he became emotionless."

I'm not emotionless!
  At 1:36 AM Blogger Skywalker said:
Can it, Pho.
Well then... There are, four of you to my one. I see... I see how it is...

Yup... I see... Got to call in the reinforcements... I've got reinforcements too...
  At 1:37 AM Blogger Phobia said:
Obi Wan, it doesn't matter what people say about you.. I learned just keep your head down and get on with life.. and in the long run, it'sbetter if some things are kept to yourself, for the sake of sanity if nothing else..

Oh and i think I figured out why Skywalker whines so much.. he uses too much hair gel
You are so, like crushing...

Someone who doesn't know can see it.
  At 1:39 AM Blogger Unknown said:
Not you too, Becca!
Anakin you not helping me!
Pho, way to much hair gel.
Obi-Wan ignore her.
ACK!
  At 1:40 AM Blogger Skywalker said:
I dont use that darn much gel. Just a tube a week! Gesss!
Kriss: SORRY!
I win, she forgot to say, she was not crushing. At least she has accepted it now. My job is done.
  At 1:41 AM Blogger Phobia said:
And it's the same stuff an old freind of mine uses.. and the stuff is like cement.. no wonder why you always like to fight so much.. he does too.. maybe the hair gel gives the personality.. *snort*
  At 1:41 AM Blogger Unknown said:
I did not- did I? ARUGH! Stop confusing me!
You like, sound like me.

Isn't that scary...
  At 1:42 AM Blogger Skywalker said:
Pho! That was wrong, yo!
  At 1:43 AM Blogger Unknown said:
Yeah, thrilling. Can I go lightsaber myself now?
  At 1:44 AM Blogger Phobia said:
*snort* it's so fun to torment you though Ani.. i'm sorry.. I know I shouldn't but it is great.. I should give Yusuke a call and have the two of you meet for lunch sometime.. I have a feeling you'd hit it off great
Stars! What is wrong with you people?
Better not do that, your boyfriend would be sad.
  At 1:46 AM Blogger Phobia said:
Welcome to the nightmare.. oh wait it's just life.. how silly of me..
  At 1:47 AM Blogger Unknown said:
That was wrong on so many levels, Efiria!
  At 1:53 AM Blogger Phobia said:
Agreed here Kriss.. just .. wrong.. and I have seen some weird stuff. Believe me..
  At 8:57 PM Blogger Tash199 said:
good luck well mayb the reason u came was 'cuz he like got beat up by Ani and some of Ani rubbed off on him and I wrote a special post ;)
Good livin grief you puny nerd.. you can't even take that walking tin can on? No way you'd stand up against me!But what the heck.. I'm always up for a good streetbrawl.. or do you need a pack of Tuskens to help you? nevermind.. they'd probably be wearing tutus... *snort*
Yusuke

Simply put, a blitz attack.. Don't run your mouth so much next time and maybe you can focus on where his weaknesses are
Kurama

Hn.. I side with the baka dectective
Hiei