Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Jedi Musings Of A Cat

I'm not the only animal around here. There is Tee, DJK's Ewok and he annoys me, two other cats and Bob the Bantha. Meow! He is just gross. Never say, what is it?Ah, yes. Purr. Never say, Pickle, around him.

And no, purr, I don't really make Anakin sneeze. He fakes it. With me and other furry animals. (Don't tell him I tell I told you! Purr.) He actually is very kind to me. He lets me sleep on his robes. (Don't tell him I told you that either!)

Obi-Wan has the best stash of snacks and the best pillows. Purr. Pays to be a Master!

DJK has the nicest hair to nest in. Purr.

I love to play around Barriss' ankles while she is healing people! Purr.

Erifa, purr! Love her Lekkus! Always something dangling off them to play with! Purr.

Phobia leaves me tuna. Ahhhhh, tuna! Purr.

Now, Mace Windu! HISS! A mean sour puss! (No pun intended. Purr!) I can see my face on his head!

Meow! Well not always my head!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Very naughty of me, don’t you think? Meow!

Feline advice of the day: Don't shine your head to much. You might see something reflecting back you don't like! Purr!
 
posted by Gar-Gar The Cat at 3:20 PM, |

0 Comments: