Thursday, October 12, 2006

Purr! Hello!

Purr! Yes, it's me. Gar-Gar. And yes, I can talk. Purr. Not on my own, of course not. I was so frustrated not being able to say what I want say that I in search of something, anything to help me get my point across. I followed Anakin Skywalker down to- I don’t know what it's called- a room filled lot of noise and sparkles. Purr.

In here, I found a collar. Purr. Caught my eye cause it was pretty and shiny. The Jedi Temple is filled with lots of shiny, noise making things to play with. Like Obi-Wan’s bootlaces. Purr.

I stuck my head in it. Curiosity killed the cat, my left paw! I felt a tingle in my neck and I thought I wonder? I opened my mouth and said the first thing that came to mind.

"Anakin."

Anakin was standing a few meters away. He looked over his shoulder at the sound of his name, really confused cause no one was there. Purr. He looked down at me with the funniest expresstion.


I love Anakin, talented and funny, and he has the cutest girls hanging around him all the time. Purr! My hero. Let's see, there is Padme, she gets three meows of approval. Then there is Barriss, three meows of approval, too (cute feet). And then there is Kriss, three meows of approval and a purr. Erifia, fiery and blue, three meows and a purr, purr.

And many more. Purr.

Now I can talk, I'm going to have fun with it. Purr. I can't type unfortunately. Paws, not fingers. So, I asked one of my Jedi pets to install one of those voice activated thingy's that type for you. Purr. I have lot to say, when I feel like it.

Daily feline advice: Never eat before riding a speeder with Anakin! Meow!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Purr! Thank you to my Jedi pet, Kriss for putting up my picture. Purr!
 
posted by Gar-Gar The Cat at 12:26 PM, |

0 Comments: