Monday, October 02, 2006

Too Cute

I'm cooling my heels around here. I was supposed to go on a mission but it was canceled and to top it off Barriss has gone missing. Even Anakin has been quiet, under his starfighter, tinkering away, barely speaking. I know his problem is Dooku and that thing he built and not being able to go after him just yet.

Thankfully, Darth has been quiet. Not one single holo from him in awhile or any out of character gifts either. *deep sigh of relief* Not sure I could even handle him right about now. Although, I thought I saw him yesterday- well, his tie fighter.

Bored out my mind, I went to find Gar-Gar, the Temple cat. I half expected him to be haunting Ani or Obi-Wan but I found him in his room. Yes, he has his own room. The younglings insisted he have his own little room with his own little bed.

We spoil that cat too much. Even Master Yoda likes him, and we know how he is. All the younglings decorated Gar-Gar's room and it's adorable. That cat has more toys than Jedi's have cookies.

I walk in there and Gar-Gar is on his little couch with his head in a bag of Cheetos. He jumps out when he hears me and gets all excited. Meowing, he paws at the small table beside the couch. I wandered over to see what it was he was wanting to show me and there it was.

A new picture of his favorite Jedi and him. It's too cute, I tell you.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think that cat likes him more than I do. *Dies laughing*

(Note from author: Sorry I haven’t been around, but I’m back now!)
 
posted by Anonymous at 1:21 AM, |

10 Comments:

  At 2:09 AM Blogger Skywalker said:
*smirks* I don't remeber having that picture taken but my hair looks good in it.
Welcome back. Very cute picture. He does have the best room in the Temple. Why, I dont know.
  At 1:37 PM Blogger Phobia said:
Awwe!*squeals from the cuteness* I happen to be a sucker for cats as you probably have figured by this point... This cheers me up immensely, and even though hse won't admit it, Ravenstone happens to like him too,, though Lisette is her baby as much as mine ^_^
I bet Gar Gar hates Mondays.

Which is odd, because he's a cat. Cat's don't work. What'supwi'dat?
  At 2:14 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Oh, Gar-Gar works. He dances for the children. lol! He also has a great Dolly Parton impersonation. *wink*
  At 4:41 PM Blogger Heidi said:
Gar Gar - are you kidding me? rolls eyes - what a jedi he will make. he will have to roll on that fat belly of his to use his saber... ****rolls eyes*** :) missed ya..
  At 11:36 PM Blogger Phobia said:
Hey Kriss.. I have an idea.. where you can't get to to tkae ani pics.. use the cat..
  At 6:08 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
pho? then we'll have a very jealous ani trying to kill Gar Gar
  At 6:27 PM Blogger Tash199 said:
lol good picture of Anakin! I'M HAVIN A PARTY IN 2 WEEKS! B THERE! NO SMOKING! JUST SOME DRINKING! NO DRUNKIES! COME TO MY BLOG AND POST A COMMENT TO SAY IF UR COMING!
  At 9:52 PM Blogger Nepharia said:
"I think that cat likes him more than I do."

Padme should be jealous then.