Monday, October 16, 2006

My 50th Post, Flashbacks

Whooohoo! Made it to 50. Flashback time! But first I would like to thank each of you for commneting and inspiring me to contiune this blog. I do this for you, to make you laugh. A great big hug to you all.

The following pictures and posts can be found Here.

This was from a Halloween party a few years ago.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Jedi Toga Party

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


One of Faves. Anakin during his rapper faze. (Four hours of work to make this)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This next set of pictures and posts can be found Here.

Obi-Wan and Pookie the Bear

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Anakin did Ob-Wan laundry. (Bad idea)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yoda in his pajamas.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
posted by Anonymous at 1:33 PM, |

14 Comments:

Congrats on 50. Keep Gar Gar away from Jaba around dinner time, which I believe is 2:30 to 9:00.
  At 6:33 PM Blogger Nepharia said:
Cool! I didn't know we got to have a 50th post party!

Congratulations and we expect more of the same -- lots of entertaining posts.

Do we get to have drinks now? :D
Happy 50th!
  At 10:00 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
Memories... of things we used to know... lalllaaalaaa! *snort* Congrats, dork. *wink*
Congrats. That tunic... I never did get that washed out.
Purr! You made it, thanks to me, yes? Purr! I kid. Meow!
  At 12:28 AM Blogger Phobia said:
oh wow.. *spins around like a kid on sugar8 the cuteness, the romans and the crazyniess.. Keep up the great work!* hugs Kriss and hands her a chocolate hayden Bar while munching on a chocolate Ewan one*:P:P:P:P
  At 12:31 AM Blogger Skywalker said:
Nerd boy bar? *spit* Yuck!
  At 12:32 AM Blogger Phobia said:
I woulda said somethign else but I have a feeling Catia would smack me * loud smack is heard* OUCH! yup
Happy 50th post!

Am I mistaken or did Anakin have Gar-Gar wash Master Obi-Wan laundry at one time??
Aww, whittle Yoda in his cutsey whittle PJs. Whose a sweety?
  At 10:53 PM Blogger Shannon said:
Ooh, ooh! I remember that toga party!

Congrats on 50! Great photos.
  At 4:50 PM Blogger No-No said:
congrats, all those memories, all those pics, all those laughs...
up for another 50??
Well done on making it to 50!