Thursday, October 12, 2006

Anakin's First Halloween Party At The Temple

This tale is about the first Halloween party Anakin attended at the Temple. On first hearing about it, Anakin was so excited I thought his head would burst. Then, as the date for the party got closer, I noticed he was not so happy.

"What’s a matter with you?" I asked one day, plopping down next to him at the table.

"I have no idea what to dress up as," he told me, pouting. "What are you going as?"

I smiled. "I thought of dressing up as cookie, but someone might try to eat me," I told him and he laughed. "So, I decided to be an Ewok."

"What is with you and short fuzzy things?" he asked, shaking his head.

"I like animals, Ani. Ewoks are cute!"

"You'll make me sneeze just looking at you!"

I rolled my eyes. "Do you know what Master Obi-Wan is going as?"

He leaned over and whispered in my ear and I spit my milk, eyes going wide, laughing. "You're kidding me right?"

"Nope. I seen the costume myself," he told me.

I thought I would die laughing. I couldn't wait to see this!

Then I had an idea for him. Anakin's face lit up.

"Now that's an idea!" he nearly shouted.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Obi-Wan looks cute, doesn't he? Heeehee!

TBC
 
posted by Anonymous at 12:58 AM, |

14 Comments:

  At 1:07 AM Blogger Phobia said:
*giggle snorts* Okay okay I am sorry.. but too cue!!!
  At 1:10 AM Blogger Skywalker said:
I can't believe you showed that! One of these day, girl, I'm going to get you back. You just wait!
KRISS! O.o Stars! Take that down, right now!!!
Just how many parties did the temple have while I was out learning my path with Master Luminara?
  At 2:01 AM Blogger Unknown said:
Pho, anit it?
Ani, sure you will.
Obi, nope.
Barriss, too many, sis, too many.
Meow! Perfect!
  At 6:58 AM Blogger Nepharia said:
Ahhh, I remember those parties....you would NOT believe who showed up and just how many Jedi we led astray.....
"What makes you think we'll follow you?"

"Because unlike other Robin Hoods, I can speak with an English Accent."
  At 5:59 PM Blogger Tash199 said:
I'm having a party 2 days before Halloween pleeze come!
Arrgh! Avast ye knaves! Where be the buried treasure, mattie?

*psst*

(Professor, that's Robin Hood, not a pirate)

Oh . . er . . never mind.
  At 8:46 PM Blogger Nepharia said:
Yes, but isn't the little guy dressed as a pirate?
  At 1:04 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
hm... that hat looks like something from band of brothers... a bit that is
  At 10:04 AM Blogger No-No said:
that's just...hilarious...and...kinda weird!
  At 9:41 PM Blogger Tash199 said:
I'll cherish that picture forever :)