Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Stop calling me Darth!

"Excuse me?" I said, standing before the holoprojector.

"You heard me. Stop calling me, Darth, woman! My name is Vader!"

Tell me again why I took this call? Because the switchboard operator was sick of taking messages and lying about where I was. So I decided to take the next one. I mean, really, 70 messages and threats are too much, don't you think? I wanted to get to the bottom of this nuttiness.

"Aren't you a 'Darth'?" I asked glumly.

He crossed his arms and I supposed, glared. "All Sith Lords are 'Darth' something or another, Jedi. My name is Vader. V.a.d.e.r."

I rolled my eyes. He didn't have to spell it. "And who came up with that name?"

Darth, excuse me, V.A.D.E.R., shifted on his feet. "Palp- Sidious did."

"It's interesting. What does it mean?" I asked curiously.

"Invader or something," he replied flatly.

Original. That Sidious, brilliant. (Sarcasm) Could be worse, he could have called him Darth Tater.

I took a deep breath. "Okay, VADER, let's get this over with. Clear the air. What's up the holos? The remarks, the roses, following me around, and the- " I looked around for the box. "The Imperial brownies? By the way, those were very good, thank you. Oh, and is that you I keep seeing flying around here?"

Vader stared, again I assume, he was staring. His fingers stared tapping on his arms, and his asthmatic breathing grated my nerves. "What order do you want those answered in?" Vader snorted at his own joke.

I reached for the console. "Hanging up now-"

"Don't you dare! I'll pop-" he started.

I cut him off. "If you say it, I swear, I'm going to forget I'm Jedi, fly myself through a time worm hole, board your ship and beat your helmet in!"

"Your head off," he finished as if I said nothing.

ACK! I had to close my eyes and count to ten. "Meet me and I'll answer you," he said and my flashed open.

"Meet you? Are you mad? I've seen enough of you for a lifetime! You are a serious pain in my Republic backside!"

He snorted again. "Not very Jedi of you."

"Like you would know," I told him.

"Oh, I know." Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in breathe out. "More than you know."

"I hate it when you say that! 'More than you know',” I mocked. "Just tell me all ready!"

"Meet me and maybe I'll tell you."

Right about then my head was beginning to ache. "If I meet you will you say whatever you have to say and leave me alone after that?"

"No."

I gritted my teeth. "Do you have to be maddening?” Sith Spit! (Not a pun.) He chuckled. WTF? "Fine! I'll meet you. One time, that's it. Somewhere private, I don't need anyone seeing me with you. I get enough grief about the date and that party you crashed," I told him.

I named the place and the time. Force help me!, I'm getting to the bottom of this cause he is driving me nuts! Wish me luck.

I think I'm going to need it.

TBC

Update! I would like to humbly say I'm sorry for the fight between Vader and Anakin in the comment section. I was checking my commnets with A.O.T.S. Anakin Over The Shoulder. And well, you see what happened. I tried to stop it but that wasn't happening. Anyway, feel free to commnet anyway. *shakes head*
 
posted by Anonymous at 2:06 PM, |

84 Comments:

Hiss! Don't go. Purr.
  At 2:30 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
Not a good idea. I'm warning you.
Kriss, don't you dare go. You've had enough dealings with this person.
If you don't show I will pop your head off, woman!
  At 2:43 PM Blogger Unknown said:
*bashes healmet* I told you stop saying that!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ouch!!!!!!!! Woman, why did you have to hit so hard?
  At 2:49 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Becasue I can! nanner!
I've got you NOW!
  At 2:51 PM Blogger Unknown said:
You wish! *snort*
Wish!?! No woman I know!
  At 2:54 PM Blogger Unknown said:
You know nothing. *runs*
Sith spawn woman! It's you that knows nothing!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  At 2:58 PM Blogger Unknown said:
I know I'm leaving, really fast.
Are you leaving to get to me faster or to get away from me faster?
  At 3:09 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Away. Far, far, away. (pun there)
My Master was right you Jedi are all a like in one way or another.
  At 3:14 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Oh, and just what does that mean? HUM?
I won't tell you, until we see each other again.
  At 3:16 PM Blogger Unknown said:
*rolls eyes* If I meet you again.
No if's or maybe's about it, either it will happen or it won't.
  At 3:19 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
Geess, now you sound like YODA! Argh!
I will not stand to be compared to that riddle monkey!
  At 3:21 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
Then sit down. *smerks*
Make me little Ani!
  At 3:24 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
Little? Who calling little? I'll show you little...
  At 3:24 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  At 3:26 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Getum, Ani! LOL!
YOU!

But then again you should talk to Padme about how little you really are.
  At 3:27 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Oh, no you didn't! *runs*
  At 3:28 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
Excuse me? Oh...*growls* I anin't little, trust me. And you leave Padme outs this!
You heard me! Or should I repeat myself? And no I won't leave that little tramp out of this.
  At 3:33 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
Ok, you 7 foot asmamtic jerk, meet me outside. I show you a thing or two. I'll kick your black suited backside back where you came from!
Let's go, only know this I know all your moves.
  At 3:35 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
I'm there. I got a few new ones. And you're perfect one to try them on.
  At 3:36 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Whoa! I walk away for two sec and I come back to this! Chill out, guys!
When I say know all your moves Little Ani, I mean all of them. Includes those too!
  At 3:39 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
Stop calling me little, you creep! And we'll see. Come on, lets go.
  At 3:40 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Stop bragging, Vader. You don't know all of his moves. You aren't THAT good!
Yes, lets go little Ani! Or you are scared of dying?

Oh and *chokes* Kriss I am that good.
  At 3:45 PM Blogger Unknown said:
WHAT?! I didn't mean like that! EWWWW! You can't do... oh..force! EWWWW!
  At 3:46 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
I'm not scared to die. If you think your MAN enough to do the job, try me.
  At 3:49 PM Blogger Vegeta said:
(Sits in corner watches fight, smirks)
OH but you are, every time you dream of someone dying they do. And if they havn't died yet then they will.
  At 3:51 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  At 3:54 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
You better not be refuring to my mother, punk!
Oh *points at Vegeta* I see you brought someone to help you.

And not just your mother!
  At 3:56 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
He isn't here to help me, Vader. I dont need anyone's help to take you out!
  At 3:58 PM Blogger Unknown said:
LMAO, Book.
Ok, you two, knock it off. People are staring!
No, but that I do know all of this moves. Including a few that arn't a part of fighting.

Good! I didn't want to have to beat him up just to get to you.
  At 4:00 PM Blogger Unknown said:
You couldn't get to me if you tried. No, wait, you get on my nevres, does that count?
  At 4:01 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
Beat me up? BEAT ME UP? PLUUUUUUUUUSSSSSEEEEE!
Yes, it does!
When I do, you shall wish for death.
  At 4:03 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
I don't think that's what he had in mind, Book.
  At 4:04 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Me? Wish for death? Too LATE! &shakes head*
That's just sick Bookworm and I didn't mean it that way.
If I wanted you dead woman I would have done it on our date.
  At 4:07 PM Blogger Unknown said:
It's ok, Book. Vader is weird anyway.
  At 4:09 PM Blogger Unknown said:
*sighs* I know. But still! *tosses up hands* I give up.
I've never known you to give up.. but then again this will work in my to advantage then.
  At 4:12 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Go away sll ready.
  At 4:13 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
Being a jerk gives you an advantage, Vader.
Nope not going to happen.

And being little gives you such a disadvantage.
  At 4:16 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
I had enough! you meeting outside or not? Or are you... scared?
  At 4:18 PM Blogger Unknown said:
*rolls eyes again* Please? Ok, I'm leaving. I'm going to Dex's. Don't break any windows.
(You know what I mean Phobia)
I'm not scared of you! Let's go, you, me and no lightsabers and no force moves either.

I'll be at Dexters in 10 minutes!
  At 4:22 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
Ten mins my left foot! 5 mins and you'll hopping home to mommie! I'll be there.
  At 4:23 PM Blogger Unknown said:
o.O Ok, I won't be there. Change of plans...
*whispers* Kick his butt, Ani.
We shall see who's crying for who mommy shortly.

Other plans sounds like you want to meet with me alone.
  At 4:26 PM Blogger Unknown said:
You wish, oh you really wish.
  At 4:27 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
Better bring your mommy with ya, you'll need her.
It won't be I who needs their mommy but you. And you soo will be joining her.
  At 4:31 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
We'll punk. I'm out the door now.
So am I!
  At 4:32 PM Blogger Unknown said:
I don't wanta see this. This going to be ugly.
Ugly is little Ani's middle name.
  At 4:52 PM Blogger Unknown said:
*peeps in* Are they gone? LOL! Shooo! Thank the Force!
  At 7:47 PM Blogger Vegeta said:
Vader said: Oh *points at Vegeta* I see you brought someone to help you.

No I'm just watching.

Vader also said: Good! I didn't want to have to beat him up just to get to you.


Beat me up? right. Stick in your own weightclass Vader, and Just try to fight pretty boy Skywalker. I do not some puny Deathstar to blow up planets. Doesn't matter though I'm not here to help anyone.
  At 7:51 PM Blogger Phobia said:
*catia walks out from behind the building* good.. I was going to force fry the both of them if they didn't shut up wiht their incesent whining.. There few things I have little patience for.. two grown men acting like babies is one of them... Kriss.. it's really best tht you don't go.. but your life is your own.. but if you want some company.. you know where you can find me..

(*insert switch here)*
What I think she means ids the babyish arguing was getting on her nerves and as much as she doesn't want to admit it.. she worries about you Kriss..If you do decide to go.. please please please be careful!
  At 9:16 PM Blogger Nepharia said:
These are all just imposters right? Not one of them has any self-control that is afforded by being a trained force user. (Sits down next to Vegata and Henchy to share popcorn.)
*Mouth Agape*

I haven't seen comments like that, since Master Yoda left.
  At 9:55 AM Blogger Tash199 said:
GET 'EM ANI GET HIM!