Tuesday, November 28, 2006

An Itch And Blonde Hair

Location: Vader's ship. A few days later.

Yeah, I'm still here. The Counsel must think me dead by now. I can't contact them to tell other wise. It's not possible to send holo through wormholes. I can't sense them in the Force either.

Next question. Why have I stayed? Because, I'm too nice. I stayed against my better judgment but honestly it hasn't been that bad. Now here is the part you won't believe, because I can't myself. Vader was actually- dare I say it? He has been nice. Well, as nice he can get but I could tell the difference. Crazy, huh?

Yesterday, I spent half of the day on the bridge. Vader pointed out everything. Bragging, naturally but that was all right. Now this impressive! Huge! A long ramp from one end to the other, a lower section where the crew was. General Tarkin scowled at me as we stood at the front of the ship. I peeked around Vader and smirked at him. I really don't like that guy.

"What's Sidious going to think about me being here?" I asked when we walked into his office.

Vader placed his hands on his desk and leaned over on it. "I really don't even a pudu what he thinks. Should I?"

"He is your Master, right?" I asked, sitting down.

"More of a royal pain in my Imperial backside," he replied.

"You don't get along?"

Vader snorted. "We get along fabulously. I ignore him completely."

I snickered. "Are we going somewhere in particular? Don't tell me your plans for world domination, I would rather not know."

"My home," Vader said.

"Your home what?"

"That's where we are going."

"I didn't know you had one," I replied.

"I told you I was rich." He rubbed his back of his helmet, pressing down on it.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I have an itch I can't get." He slammed his hand down the desktop, muttering.

Here I go being nice again. I lifted my hand. "I can help. Little hands."

"No."

"Quit being a baby and let me help," I said, getting up and going over to him. "Where is it?"

"No."

"Vader! Where is the itch?"

He sighed. "Back of my head."

Ok, I know what you’re thinking. Why? Why I did do this? I don't know! I just did!

I jumped on the desk, I'm short remember. I motioned for him to turn around and he did, really slowly. I careful poked around and slipped him hand up the back of the helmet.

"Tell me when I’m close," I muttered, moving my hand till I felt hair.

"Right- there!"

I scratched lightly. I swear if he was a Bantha he would started mooing, or whatever Bantha do. Much have been one heck of an itch. I pulled by hand back out.

"That better?" I asked, looking at him hand. There were two short stands of hair in between my fingers. "I didn't know you have blonde hair!"

Vader whipped around so fast I nearly fell over. He grabbed my hand and pulled it close.

"What? You didn't know you had hair?" I asked curiously.

"It was burned off. I was told it would never grow back."

"Well, I felt quite a bit of it." I heard his jaw pop. Force he was smiling, I know it. "Are you smiling?"

"I don't smile."

I leaned close and peered at where his eyes were. "I can't see your eyes but you’re lying. You are smiling!"

Vader let go of my arm, picked me up by my waist and sat me on the floor. I back away, too close, if you get me.

Not sure what I was thinking but I stuck the hairs in a pouch on my belt.
 
posted by Anonymous at 2:12 PM, |

12 Comments:

I know the answer.
The fact you did that distrubs me greatly.
  At 2:58 PM Blogger Phobia said:
Well at least she is thinking .. most of you would've wacked Vader's head off by now..

Once again I go back to the patience/ toelrance thing.. she is showing infinate amounts of it when most on the council have none... What I see is a troubled and confused man who cna annoy the heck outta people wanting to make up for what he did
  At 3:07 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  At 3:08 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
I see a creep with attitude problem using her for other means.
  At 9:23 PM Blogger Phobia said:
You and I have diffreing opinions there Anakin.. If he was using her for other means.. he would have made hsi move by now.. you see the worst in people at times.. look at this from an impartail point of view k?
  At 3:57 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Vader isn't using me at, I dont think.
As for acking off his head...
Yeah, I thought about it.
  At 2:00 AM Blogger Lysandra said:
pho, don't waste your breath. Anakin's uncurable!
Purr! Aaachoo? Vader hair.
Oh sure, some of his hair grew back, but it is only on the side of his head and now he is in his room working on becoming Darth Comb-Over.
  At 4:12 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Darth Comb-Over? LMAO! HA! Watch for chairs, hun.
Now there is a scary thought, the Darth Vader (dutch for Dark Father) with blonde hair.
Shivers and goes to cuddle with Ben