Saturday, November 18, 2006

Old Friends

I didn't say a thing to Vader the rest of flight. I couldn't after that last remark he made. When we got to Vader's ship, Vader took off to, I guess, repair himself and I was shown into a really nice room. I was told to wait, make myself at home, have some cookies.

Forget the cookies! Give me a fast ship! I wanted out of there. Uh... I still do. Frack it all to Fell, I'm still here!

The whole afternoon has passed. I was getting bored for one, and for two, clones kept walking in and staring at me. After the ninth one I got nasty. I hid, jumped out, and tackled the next one that came in. I knocked him on the ground and sat on him.

"All right, you want tell me why you guys keep coming in here?" I demanded.

"As much as I like you sitting on me, I really can't breathe, Kriss," a voice muttered.

"Tak?" I jumped up and he rolled over.

"I was till I walked in here," he answered, pulling off his helmet and smiled that goofy smile up at me. "That's better. You can pounce on me again."

"Get up, pervert," I said, holding my hand out to help him up. He took it and got to his feet. "Long time no see, Tak."

"Same to you. Looking good!"

"Still the cutest clone I see," I tossed back.

"Ah, you are good for the ego. That"s why he likes you, you know," Tak said.

I gave him a questionable look. "Vader? I haven't stoked that ego."

"You have you just don’t know it," he muttered.

"Oh, I have, huh? How?" I asked, folding my arms, giving him my 'oh really' look. He played dumb, saying nothing. "Whatever! Why do your brothers keep coming in here?" I demanded to know.

He grinned. "Cause you’re hot." I punched his arm hard. "All right! They just curious, that's all. They just want see who Vader- uh- has – been talking about."

"They've seen me before," I started to say. "Vader talks about me?"

Tak looked really uncomfortable. "Hmmmmmm," he hummed, looking away.

"Don't close up on me!"

"I can't tell you anything! Last thing I need is another chair coming at my head!"

I almost reached for the nearest chair. "Where is Vader?"

"That's why I'm here. He is still in the Med Lab, being repaired. He wanted me to tell you, you are guest and free feel to make his ship yours."

I smiled. "Good, tell the captain to turn the ship to the nearest wormhole and make for my time. I'd like to be home before dark."

Tak laughed. "Not exactly what Lord Vader had in mind."

"It's what I had in mind.” I thought for a second. "Can you get me a fighter? I really want to leave."

"Why? Vader bite you?" he asked with smirk.

"Not yet," I muttered. "Can you get me one?"

"Uh, no, I can't. But if you happen to go down to the hanger and happen to find one and happen to drop the shields... if you get me," Tak told me with a wink.

"Got ya." I gave him a half hug. "I happen to be going that way now."

TBC
 
posted by Anonymous at 4:30 PM, |

20 Comments:

Get back. We need to have a talk, young lady.
  At 10:44 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
*rolls eyes* Do I have to come save you?
  At 10:54 PM Blogger Phobia said:
Nah I doubt it.. and Obi Wan, please give her a chance to explain herself.. Jedi teach patience and tolerance. Don't go becoming a hypocrytie to say that she can't show those teachings to a sith.

No Ani you don't she is perfectly capable of taking care of herself:P
  At 8:21 AM Blogger Lysandra said:
that last thing she need, ani, I bet, is you turning up and fighting with vader again. and 'young lady', kriss, if I were ya, I'd be hiding from obi-wan once I get back. sounds like trouble
Woman just where do you think your going?
  At 3:32 PM Blogger Unknown said:
As far away as I can get.
Run Dark Jedi Kriss, run!
You'll never find a place that even comes close to being that far away.
  At 3:51 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Ha! Thats what you think.
NO! I know that for a fact!
  At 3:54 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Oh do you now? Do share, dark lord of sith how you know this?
I'm not going to tell you, Jedi!
  At 3:57 PM Blogger Unknown said:
*rolls eyes and walks off*
  At 7:38 PM Blogger Tash199 said:
hey where'd the tagboard go?
I wonder what kind of warrenty Vadar comes with?
  At 10:02 PM Blogger Phobia said:
Well I know he doesn't come with an anti annonance policy that's for sure *snort*
He's a sith, its your duty to kill him on sight.
  At 8:17 AM Blogger Tash199 said:
hey Vader I sent u holomail
  At 10:49 PM Blogger Phobia said:
Not all sith are bad, though most of them are.. there's a few that are well.. just in between is all ..
  At 10:02 AM Blogger Jay72 said:
I'm new to this just sayin but Tash's my wife