Friday, March 02, 2007

A Nasty Way To Wake Up

“Anakin?” I said again.

Vader only smiled at me. I backed up against the wall, my eyes wide…
.

.

.

And woke up in a cold sweat!

I sat up on my bed, breathing hard, sweat covering my face. I looked around. I was in the room Vader had given me when we had arrived. I took a deep breath and wiped my face.

It had been a dream. A horrible nightmare; the fight with Vader, damaging his mask, the chamber, seeing his head and tuffs of hair, and seeing his face…

Anakin’s face.

It was nightmare. Way too real…

Or was a vision?

I covered my face. It couldn’t be. The two of them don’t belong in the same sentence. They are nothing like.

Well, that’s not completely true, I thought, feeling sick.

I had to admit there were similarities.

But Anakin wouldn’t.

His heart was too big.

I got up and got dressed. Moving like a ghost I paced for hours. It wouldn’t go away, I couldn’t stop seeing it.

I trust the Force.

And tomorrow, someone was going to tell me the truth.

Even if I have to beat it out of him.

And you know I'll do it.
 
posted by Anonymous at 12:46 PM, |

13 Comments:

So you think.
  At 2:18 PM Blogger cooltopten said:
The Force will guide you & what will be will be.The past cant be changed and the future hasnt happened yet ,so right now all is well.Good luck Dark Jedi Kriss.
  At 5:45 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Ahhh the great dream sequence, or was it ? How could it be a dream, when I was there, I remember makin sassy remarks .

It..It..It cant be a dream
It cant be.. I also know this, Master Skywalker is the ChosenOne! If he's Vader, then we're all doomed! It had to have been a horrible nightmare! Nothing more than a bad dream...
  At 9:12 PM Blogger Phobia said:
Kriss you need a hand? I'm in need of a good punching bag as of late. But still.. I didn't believe it when I heard it.. I should have listened to the force.. oh forgive me.. I should have seen..
I'd voulenteer but I have other things to attend to.. Namely running a system and balancing .. life period.
  At 12:32 AM Blogger Skywalker said:
I told you it wasn't me.

And it isn't!
  At 12:36 AM Blogger Unknown said:
Nice twist, huh?

Sorry

I'm bad.
I find that dreams often come true. And everyone has a darkside.
  At 2:11 AM Blogger Lysandra said:
not you? That I don't believe, Anakin. Sorry, Kriss, Pho, I know what I said but I can't help this comment!
Dreams are portents, beware Kriss.
  At 6:11 PM Blogger Tash199 said:
u can get through this Kriss have faith in urself AND the force
Kriss, you will get through this. I do agree with cooltopten. Live in the present not in the past and look forward.