Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A Large Mug and a Holo

I feel really confused. Have you any idea how hard it is to hate someone your heart really doesn’t want to hate even through it should? I'm a Jedi, we don't hate. But when you find out the things I have, you want to hate.

If I go back, I'm in for by the Counsel. If I leave again and come back here, it will be a permanent thing. I won't be able to go back. So should I stay here and get more answers, then go back and try to change what's to come? The more I stay, the more I feel the spark of goodness in Vader. He knew I would. I can't help wanting to work on that.

And dayum it, I can't help liking the creep too, despite what I know.

And he did come back for me. That would be a considerate thing... if I knew who he really was.

A few days after the assassination attempt on me, I walked into on the funniest sight I have ever seen.

Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith... tyrant of the future... drunk.

Yep, you read right. Drunk, wasted, bombed, loaded.

I don't think he was expecting me to see him that way. In fact, I'm sure he was sure I wouldn't. There were guards posted at his office doors, which I charmed to let me in. Vader was sitting at his desk drinking from a huge mug, and I do mean huge, with a straw of course.

"Get out!" he snapped.

“No. I need to know if my camera is your tie-fighter, I can't find- " Vader hiccupped and I stopped speaking. "Did you just hiccup at me?"

"No, I did not. Get out," he answered, slurring his words.

I eyed the mug. "What are you drinking? Um, slurping?"

"Hot coco." He burped.

"Pudu!" I walked over. "I don't care if you’re drinking. I need my camera. Where is it?"

Vader snorted. "Like I know."

"Tell your men in the hanger to let me search the fighter."

Vader stared at me. "Nope."

"I'm not going to fly off in it, Vader," I told him.

"Yes, you weels," he slurred, hiccupping again.

I snickered. He was trying so hard to hide the fact he was wasted. "How many have you had of those?"

He waved his hand, accidentally knocking over a lamp. "I wost count."

"One that big should be enough," I said.

"Ones is never enough," he muttered, shoving the straw back in his grill.

I leaned over the desk into the mug. Ale, he was drinking ale. It smelled good. I had been a while since I had a good stiff drink myself.

"Care to share that with a girl?"

Out came a bottle and another mug, a enormous mug. I filled it up and plopped in a chair.

"What's got you so upset you need a drink?" I asked.

"Hideous."

I laughed. "Hideous? You mean Sidious?"

"Yeah, him."

"What he do now?"

"I'm not telling yous," Vader answered. "You going to drink that or just hold it?"

I stuck my tongue out at him. I titled the mugs back and drank the whole darn thing in one large gulp. I wiped my lips and smiled. Vader stared at me, I guess gaping.

"I used to drink Anakin under the table," I told him. "And he could drink."

"He still can," he muttered. At least I think that is what he said.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Hmm? I didn't say anything."

I stood up. Bad idea. See the key to drinking is not getting up while you're doing it. I drank the ale too fast and too much of it, it went right to my head at a rapid pace. "Oh, Sith," I said, right before I titled backwards and fell to the floor like a tree. I could hear Vader laughing. Really laughing.

I was dizzy but I couldn't help laughing. I started giggling like a youngling. A black spot met my eyes. Vader was leaning over the desk, which he could do because he was so tall.

"TIMBER!" he shouted.

Later on, I found this holo. Yeah. He needs counseling, I think. Everyone is calling him Chad... odd. And who frack is Clarissa?

 
posted by Anonymous at 11:07 PM, |

12 Comments:

  At 11:31 PM Blogger Phobia said:
* sniggers uncontrollably* You know.. after a while.. I can see what you mean about takign a liking to him though your heart tells you not to.. maybe sometime the two of us oughta take him on in a drinking contest.. 2 to 1 ratio.. 20 credits says he passes out after 4 drinks
Where do you find this stuff??
Never mind, don't answer that.
  At 11:36 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
Oh, I could out drink that monkey any day of week.

Chad?

Chad?

*bust out laughing*

Scaery name there, Vader, I mean CHAD!
Uh Vader Drunk? That must be intresting! Wish you were here though, Master Skywalker took off and things are getting pretty odd around here! We miss you dearly!
Poor Chad. Poor, poor ulitmately evil destroyer of worlds dark Sith Chad.
Don't go for the office job, I know what I am talking about. Trust me on this one, Dark Lord Chad.
I don't understand why men find solace in Alcohol. It is insane and pointless.
maybe because Alcohol doesn't inform you that you are insane and pointless. (LOL)
  At 10:52 PM Blogger Tash199 said:
lamo! guyz r so stupid how they get high over things women get over *snaps* just like that! I know who Chad is it explains why he made a big deal over that chick. And really when u get home phob, obs u and I REALLY need to go get a drink and talk
I could think of a lost of names but Chad? What in the Galaxy is wrong with him?

Never thought I would see the Dark Lord behave like that.
  At 2:18 PM Blogger Tash199 said:
hey Kriss I invite u to go to Main Event on Coruscant with me on March 10th
  At 6:24 PM Blogger Tenel Ka said:
lol such a dork Vader (Anakin Skywalker)