Monday, February 05, 2007

Hmmm...

When I asked Vader who had tried to kill me, he said nothing. I wasn't going to take silence as an answer. I got right in his helmet and stood there on a box with my arms crossed.

"You look very silly doing that," he muttered.

"I know, you know who it was, so just tell me."

"Why? Does it matter? It has been taken care of," Vader tells me.

What does that mean? "Who did you kill?"

"Who says I killed anyone?"

"I do. I know you," I told him.

He snorted. "Do you now?"

"Well enough."

Silence. Vader really thinks just standing there, staring, intimates me. It doesn't. I do it right back. I really think he enjoys that. This time, however, he turned around and left the room. I followed.

"Stop following me!" he snapped.

"Oh, you can follow me but I can't follow you?" I asked.

Vader whipped around and his cape went in my face. I had to wave it away. "I'm the Sith Lord here!"

I stepped up to him, centimeters away, and looked up at him a smirk on my face. "You look like a grumpy Bantha to me."

Bad idea. Vader lifted me up by my armpits. "Whoa, big boy!" I shouted.

"Now, you’re stuck."

I glared. "If you don't sit me down by three, you’re going to be stuck."

"Oh? How?"

I smirked. "My knee stuck in your helmet. One." He lifted me higher. "Two."

I skipped three and went right for the helmet with my knee. He could have dropped me before it moved but he didn't. Now, I shouldn't feel bad for the result of this but I do. I knocked his helmet lose. When he dropped me, it was with a gurgle. He wasn't getting any air.

"Sith Spit!" I shouted as he dropped to his knees. I dropped to mine next to him. He shoved me away. Well, I wasn't going to let him croak on me. I moved back over and attempted to readjust the mask. That didn't help.

"I think you need to get to your chamber," I told him, standing up, pulling his arm.

Let me tell you, Vader is not light, using the Force or not! I had to really give my all to get him down the hall. I just knew he was going to die before I got him there and he could take that thing off and get it back on right. He didn’t but I almost wished he had.

I shoved him inside, his gurgles making the hair on my arms stand up. I somehow got him in the chair and looked around. I took a guess and started hitting buttons. The door closed, the air shifted, and this arm came down from the ceiling. I thought: ok; now I get to see his face.

Unable to breath or not, Vader isn't stupid. He grabbed my arm, pulled to me to my knees, then took my head and shoved it into the space between his leg and armrest. Not a comfortable position to be in. Now I couldn't breathe, and he was holding my neck like a vice! And sure as frack couldn’t see! I wiggled around, trying to free myself. My arms were wailing and I smacked flesh, froze. I had just slapped his face!

The gurgling had stopped. I could hear him breathing normally. He moved his hand a bit and fresh air hit my face but not enough so I could look up. I touched his chin. I could feel the scars under my fingers tips. Something gave me the impression, he was expecting me to be disgusted by it and jerk away. I wasn't and I didn't. In fact, I dare to worm my fingers up his face, right across his left eye.

He grabbed my arm and pulled it away but not before I felt something interesting. The distant pattern of the scar below and above his eye.

"I should break your neck!" he hissed in voice barely above a whisper. I did a double take, it was so soft, I thought someone else had walked in and spoke.
 
posted by Anonymous at 2:45 PM, |

13 Comments:

  At 3:23 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
YUCK! I can't stand that guy!
  At 3:24 PM Blogger Phobia said:
Lord Kriss, be careful.. and don't let him intimidate you.. Sith Lrod's are all bluster.. you know why? they don't think most of the time.. and secondly.. they're male.. now if the sith had been women, we woulda been in trouble.. Look at Caita for starters
Kriss, that was a bit too close for comfort. He is not someone with whom you can toy in such a fashion.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kriss, be careful. Although I know you are strong in the Force, please don't antagonize him too much.

I like to see you come back alive.
Yes, coming back alive WOULD be a nice way to snowball you :p But, I think you have things handled... There's no doubt you could've escaped by now... but you know the expression, "Curiousity kills the cat?" I'd do the same in your position :p
  At 8:40 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Lauphen!!!!! *tackles with huggs!*
Master Kriss, oh wow, uh you touched his face? You mean he is a man under that helmet? Master's Adana,Skywalker, Phobia, and Kenobi also Staar and Jabba are all correct... please be careful, remember He is a Sith Lord. I'd like to see you in one piece too.
Lemme at him! Lemme at him!
So one of the most powerful and dangerous men in the galaxy, and you almost killed him by knocking his hat loose? How lame is that?
  At 11:00 AM Blogger Unknown said:
Isn't, Jon? Isn't just sad?
your ljust lucky the dude like you. I hve seen him force choke people to death just for bringing him the wrong coffee.
  At 2:10 PM Blogger cooltopten said:
I can send pinhead over to distract him if things get a bit heavy, he nearly beat vader in a battle before.be carefull