Monday, July 09, 2007

An idea

Thanks to everyone who voted for me on LGS2! Thanks to all of you I won! You guys rock so hard!

I was trying to rest on the small sofa in Anakin tiny home. In my hand was the holodisk of Anakin’s deceit. I turned over in my fingers, staring it.

“BOO!” a voice whispered next to my head. I jumped and came up. Ani laughed. “I’ve been working on my sneaking. I so got you!”

“Not funny. I could have taken off your head.”

“Nah! I would have ducked.” He jumped on the sofa by my feet. “What is that?” he asked, pointing the disk.

I quickly put it away. “A way to stop a bad situation, I hope.”

“If you get home, right? Where is home?”

“Coruscant.”

“And you need a special ship get there? You can hop any ship and get there.”

“I can’t explain it, Ani. I really can’t.”

Ani looked at me fro a long, titled his head and says, “So what is the future like?”

My mouth dropped. “How do you know that?”

“Well, the ship you crashed in for one. I’ve never seen anything like it and I’ve seen a lot of ships. You knew my name, Jedi or not, and you looked and talked to my mother like you knew her. Or knew of her,” he said. “And you talk to me like you know me very well.”

I blinked. I had forgot how smart Anakin was as a youngling. He grinned hugely. I smiled back. This put a new light on things.

“What am I like in the future?” he asked. “Tell me, I’m cute.” I covered my mouth to hide the smile at his question. “Am I Jedi? Do I fly the stars? Tell me everything!”

“You are the best pilot in the galaxy. And yes,” I said, “you are very cute.” I skipped the Jedi part.

“Are we close?” he asked.

I sighed. “We were. I hope we still are.”

He looked confused. “How did you get here?”

“A wormhole.”

“Wizard!” He smiled. “Really wizard.”

I guess it was pretty wizard. We sat there for hours and he asked me questions. Some I answered, some I didn’t. I vaguely told him about Vader, not using names or details, only that was a ‘friend’ and could he help me if he could find me. If he didn’t kill me first but I left that part out, too.

Ani looked thoughtful, and then he jumped up. “I have an idea. Give me your comlink.”

I did and he ran off to his room. After a few minutes I followed.

Anakin tinkered with my comlink. He said if he could get a slightly higher power source, boost the frequency, attached it to the Nav computer, set it to send a signal of my location back to the coordinates where I had come through the wormhole, then maybe my ‘friend’ would get it and come. If it did work, maybe Vader would send a ship through the wormhole to me and I could finally get home.

It was a long shot but worth a try. If anyone could do it, Anakin could, don’t you think?
 
posted by Anonymous at 12:16 PM, |

21 Comments:

Congratulations on winning, Kriss!
Congratulations Kriss. This reminds me of the time I won LGS.

Good times, Good times...

XOXOXOX!
  At 1:02 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
Hey, good idea! Glad I thought if it! *smerks* :-P
Congrats on winning Ltas Gladator Stamping, you're like a Colonial Marine, you're rough, you're tough, and you're totally hot.

Did Jon mention what your prize was? You get to go to the gun show. Check this out!

*flexes*
That Anakin has a heart of gold. Soon to be replaced with titanium.
  At 7:54 PM Blogger Vegeta said:
ha! Whatever you did in your last life to deserve Hudson as your prize. Iwell it must have been pretty bad.
  At 10:40 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Hudson, nice pecks.
  At 10:57 PM Blogger Nepharia said:
Congrats on LGS3!

Give young Anakin a pinch on the cheek for me.
  At 4:06 PM Blogger Little Ani said:
Ok, DJ, I here now. You happy, shorty? I'm on Skywalker's blog.
  At 4:07 PM Blogger Unknown said:
YAY!

And are who you calling short, shrimp?
Now: I think the kid should leave you there. It serves as less distraction for my Young Apprentice.

Better yet... Wait: I'm coming. I think it would be best if we just get you out of the way...

By the way: want an orange?
Yes, little boys grow up and it's not what we expected at all.

Congrats Kriss, much deserved indeed.
congratulations Kriss. I knew you could do it.

Little Ani's future should be a better one.
  At 11:06 PM Blogger Phobia said:
Congrats DJK*hi5's* Yes I do remember what he was like when he was little and what he still is

Irratating

I Kid! I loved ya back then and Istill do bro*ruffles hair*
Congrats on winning DJK and hopefully the headache will go away soon.. but won't it just come back when Vader shows up?
*ducks hand* Whoa, lady, do I know you?
Watch the hair!
Knock the twerp out take him into the desert and let him croak. Or wait better yet, let me come and shiskabob him .Make my life easier so I don't have to deal with that fathead in a tin can.
  At 11:15 PM Blogger Phobia said:
Does the phrase,"Skilled with lightning" ring any bells? oh nevermind you'll meet me in about a year.. I'm the one in the temple who's fiddling with a starfighter engine.
HAHAHAHA!
  At 4:13 PM Blogger Tash199 said:
I'm gonna shut my mouth about when he meets me

I'm the nerd with reading glasses who is obsessed with music
  At 4:37 PM Blogger Jay72 said:
*blush* I haven't even met Anakin yet...