Monday, June 18, 2007

The Tour

We walked around for hours. Ani showed me everywhere, and the whole time I was roasting. This planet is so hot your skin feels like its going fall off your bones. I think I’ve lost 10 pounds.

As we walked, I whipped out my camera for a few pics. I caught some interesting things.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Not sure what happened to the little green guy but I blame the Jawa.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Such a goof ball!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now that’s a messed up Hutt! He did give me his lollipop tho.
 
posted by Anonymous at 11:28 PM, |

16 Comments:

  At 11:43 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
Um, yeah. I kinda remember the Hutt but not slapping the Jawa.
And here I thought I had a screwy early childhood.. Great pics DJK!
  At 11:58 PM Blogger Phobia said:
So that explains the fascination with the lime green cotton candy you had..
Looks like lil Greedo had a little too much to drink.

I guess he's too young to drink, though, so I'd have to say that it looks like he had a huge sugar rush from eating a big lollipop or something and now he's on a severe sugar low.
  At 9:25 PM Blogger Nepharia said:
That Hutt really needs to watch his figure...the slave girls are going to start gnawing their heads off to get away....
And you were having fun, while I was going through the rigorous training at the temple to strengthen my body.

I want a pair of sidekicks too, a Jawa named Baha and a little Greedo thingy named Llama...

There could be a theme song... "Its Baha and Llama, what are we going to do today? Its Baha and Llama... Watch out Ani."
Looks like you are enjoying yourself.

Jaba with candy, now that is just wrong.
Are you taking candy from strangers again? *grins*

Try to make the best of your stay and then get out of there.
  At 8:08 PM Blogger Tash199 said:
Kriss, if u get sick from eating that lollipop its basically ur own fault :P
yummy coca-cola! :P
  At 11:05 AM Blogger Chester17 said:
*giggles*
I'd be more conserned with the space cola than the lolipop.
  At 8:47 PM Blogger Tash199 said:
I must say that for once I agree with u Vader
  At 4:28 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Gross, you took a lolly that a Hutt gave you? YUCK!!!
It's kind of sad when a Hutt sells out.
I thought Hutts ate those frog things...

Ah well, I guess that explains why Hutts get so fat and that slime? All the fat in the stuff they eat. Laughs...