Thursday, May 10, 2007

More About This Blog

I'm having issues with my layout, so I making this page so everyone knows who is who on this blog.

First there is me:












DJK
My name is Kriss, nickname Dark Jedi. I'm a Jedi Knight of the Republic and resident press photographer, field photographer. I also run Anakin Skywalker's fan club, The Skywalker Stalkers. Biggest group of Skywalker supporters out there.









Gar Gar the Cat
Temple pet and one cool kitty!









Tee the Ewok
Tee, my sweet little Ewok. He got in the Temple one night and hacked my computer with his buddy. He stayed, the other ran away. Look out! He likes to steal underwear!
 
posted by Tee the Ewok at 1:36 PM, |

3 Comments:

Nuv Weechu!(Love you)
  At 3:13 PM Blogger Phobia said:
Blogger just needs a good kick with a big boot and a lightsaber to the head..

Welcome to blogger Tee!
  At 8:13 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
couldnt help but notice the family resembalance

hehehehehe