Sunday, July 01, 2007

Good News

I don’t know if most of my loyal readers know or not, you should, that I have been competing in Last Gladiator Standing Two. This is the last week, and your DJK is proud to announce she made into the top TWO!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I would like to thank all of you who voted for me the past two weeks, judges former players. I could kiss you all. You’ve made me a very happy little Jedi.

This week I need everyone’s help. For this last challenge, everyone who is anyone can vote for the winner. So if you read my blog, go HERE read this weeks challenge, and read my entry that will be up sometime during the week. (clicky! clicky!) On Saturday send your vote to this Cool Cat: joninterglad@gmail.com Help me win!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

AWWWWWE! Anit he sweet? WAIT! This is Vader, right?

Edit: Post is up! Go read! *grin*
 
posted by Anonymous at 2:12 PM, |

23 Comments:

*snort* well maybe a Vader clone.. shows how much he does care *snickers* now I wonder how much work we'll need to do to get the whole temple voting for you..
  At 2:19 PM Blogger Phobia said:
Lots, but who cares? this is DJK for pete's sake! * goes to gather supplies for voting booth and candy for everyone*

You came this far, we'll help you make it all the way XD
They are right..

*hears crickets chirp*

Hey gotta back a fellow dark Jedi! As much as Skywalker annoys me to death..And I see Vader is making himself useful for once..
  At 2:24 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
This comment has been removed by the author.
  At 2:24 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
Skywalker said...
I painted VOTE FOR DJK on the side of my starfighter just for you. Of course I'm getting the oddest looks, but oh well, I'm used to dat.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yes, it's me! Don't going around and telling everyone. Makes me look...

nice.

I'm not nice!!!!
  At 2:32 PM Blogger Phobia said:
hmm now a thought occurs.. Hey Ani I wonder how many signs in thecity we could rig to flash vote for DJK ?

I have the holo if you have the tools.. oh yeah.. got the map too there's a big one in the 500 Repbulica
Congrats Kriss. I am so proud of you.
Vader that is a nice touch, I am impressed
Just when I thought you were lost you pull a stunt like that.

Nice touch.
I'll vote for ya ;)
Congratulations, Kriss!
Hey I'm pulling for you.

I mean as much as a fair and impartial host could be.
games like this are stupid
  At 3:39 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Not when you win, babies, not when you win.
I'm gunning for you.
Don't you just hate it when you get jealous people whining?

Sore loser, maybe?
Are you sure you really want a dark lord of the Sith pimping for you? Might send the wrong message.

Then again, who's Henchman going to get, the Red Skull?
Try again Darth Vader, I saw you come out of that bar on Naboo at the same time that pic was taken.
We all know the truth Vader...you just pretended to fall to the darkside to take out Palpatine.
I knew it. He still has a thing for bars....
Vader you can hide behind that mask and suit of yours but you will never hide anything else. A lepard can't change it's spots.
Vote Henchy.