Monday, May 14, 2007

Monday Madness

This is a new thing because let's face it, Monday's just suck! We need a laugh! So every Monday I'm going to post up something to make all you smile, laugh till you tinkle your pants. *grins* This could be a picture I have made or found, or a video, whatever.

Enjoy!

This Monday's Madness:

Imperial Idol



Vader...

Simon...

I knew that they were the same person!!!!!!

Oh, and check out my adventures on Last Gladiator Standing! Read all about DJK and the Slide O’ Slime!
 
posted by Anonymous at 12:00 AM, |

14 Comments:

  At 12:01 AM Blogger Skywalker said:
GEEEUUSSSSSSSSSS!

LMAO!
I'm not that bad. At least I have sense of humor!
  At 3:34 AM Blogger cooltopten said:
WOOT :) , LMAO :)
  At 1:49 PM Blogger Phobia said:
Now excuse me while I die laughing here...

.
.
.
.
.
okay.. I think I'm alive.. though I can't say the same for others* pokes godfrey gently*
I'm alive.. I think* wipes tears* I can say I haven't laughed that hard in quite sometime.. Great post!
LMFAO!!!!!!!
LOL! I cant stop laughing! whoot whoot!
*wipes tears off her face*

Stars, this is almost too much to take. Haven't had a good laugh in ages.

Vader, I will never look at you the same way as before.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I had to see it again.

*pants from laughing too hard*
"I find your lack of talent Disturbing."

That was dope, dawg...
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
  At 9:53 AM Blogger Jay72 said:
CAN'T BREATH!
*wipes tear*
  At 8:22 PM Blogger Tash199 said:
LMFAO!!!!!!!!
I'm cool I'm cool *try to hold giggles in*