Thursday, June 07, 2007

Hanging Around

I really love Shmi. She was so kind to me and she didn’t even know me from a Whomp rat. The more I was around her the more I understood Anakin’s pain of death. I caught myself on more than one occasion in the next day or so almost telling her, warning her. Maybe if I saved her Anakin wouldn’t fall…

Okay, I have to stop that line of thinking. I can’t do that.

“Oh! You gota see this!” Ani shrieked while I was helping Shmi. He grabs my hand, drags me to his room and there on bench is C-3PO. “Isn’t he wizard?”

“Very,” I said. “Naked but wizard.”

“Well, he’s not done yet.”

“So I see."

“You know, you’re short for a girl,” Anakin popped off, eyeing me.

“You’re short for a boy.”

“Am not. I’m tall for a boy!”

“No you’re not, Tiny.”

“Who you calling Tiny, Shrimp?”

I propped my arm up on his head. “You, small stuff.”

He reached up and pitched my nose. “I don’t have to stretch to touch your nose!”

Ok, he had me there.

Shmi came in behind us. “Ani, stop that,” she said softly to him but she was smiling. “Why don’t you show Kriss around the spaceport? And keep wide of Watto’s shop, he sees you and he’ll put you to work.”

“You wanta?” Ani asked.

“Sure, love too,” I said and he pulled me to the door. But I gave one look back at Shmi’s smiling face before I went out the door.
 
posted by Anonymous at 10:33 PM, |

13 Comments:

  At 2:40 AM Blogger Skywalker said:
I still dont remeber this but I get headache when I try...
  At 2:43 AM Blogger Unknown said:
You'll have a bigger headache when I get back, buster.
  At 4:05 PM Blogger Tash199 said:
Kriss: U still have a chance of Ani not fallin....

Ani: I wish u luck with that headache my friend I'll tell ur stepbrother Owen ;)
  At 4:16 PM Blogger cooltopten said:
I think some paracetamol is in order :)
I would tell you to toss the wonmp rat into a scalacc pit but that wouldnt help me in the future would it?
  At 10:58 PM Blogger Phobia said:
Ani.. you had the one thing I didn't.. a mother who cared for you.. you're very lucky

DJ: I still say tell her.. Think about how many lives you could save.. how much pain you could help one person escape.. now isn't that the true measure of a Jedi? To help ease the suffering of others?

Vader: stuff it you sorry excuse for a sith.. you're just a walking lightning rod
For once Vader you're right..It wouldn't help you in the future.. stop trying to hunt Dj down.. she might be able to help you more than you think
Keep him on stasis.. He isn't dead. .but he won't cause you trouble.. But I doubt you're smart enough to figure out how to do it.. *snort*
My favorite thing about your blog - the lightsaber pointer. Very snazzy.
If you stand on your tip-toes, you would have to make him reach.
Kriss, you can still change the future but be very, very careful. If you need me I'll be there.
Vader, let her be. For once in your life use your brain, not your anger.

Kriss, Adana is right, weigh any option and then decide.
Master Kriss, follow your heart and obey the will of the Force, Master Skywalker, sorry to hear you have a headache... Vader, you crack me up, that's all I have ta say!