Tuesday, June 27, 2006

This Just In...

We interrupt this blog to bring you a yet another special HoloNews bulletin!

This is reporter Wan Gooberman reporting.

*Anakin Skywalker* is on his way with Jedi Forces to Kashyyyk on a lead!

Dark Jedi Kriss' alter ego is reported to have been sick this week with Tummy Flu.

Reports from the Jedi Temple tell us that Master Yoda is so upset he refuses to come out of his quarters!

And simply refuses to change his PJs.

It's tragic!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Jaina I'm ok. I was sick a bit this week. Thanks for checking on me!
 
posted by Anonymous at 1:06 PM, |

8 Comments:

He looks like a jacked-up Ewok! Man that is just creepy.

Glad to hear you are better. :) and here is you alter-ego's website.
Kind of creepy.
thank you that made me laugh
  At 12:45 AM Blogger Wolverine said:
ok now i'm scared
  At 10:31 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Thanks, Jaina. I know! Who woulda thunk he liked bunny pjs? LOL!
  At 10:31 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Thanks to you, Tak!
  At 12:49 AM Blogger Skywalker said:
HA! HA! Oh, that's too funny!
Aw How cute! I do not remember seeing Yoda ever wearing that before. Yoda looks all cuddly and fuzzy warm.