Monday, May 29, 2006

How It All Began: Part Two

Before I start part two, I must make a public notice of the Anakin Skywalker replying to my blog. He says I'm ruining his reputation and that he doesn't wear Ewok boxer shorts. Friends for years and now I'm ruining his rep? Where's the love, I ask you? I'm not ruining his rep and he DOES wear Ewok boxers! Do I have to prove that? Oh, yea, he says he's planning revenge. Nice, dude! My feelings are hurt.

Now on to the story. Continued from where Part One ends.

Master Obi-Wan was waiting for us the Dining Hall. Apparently, he'd been waiting for some time. And he did not look too happy. We looked up at him with amused expressions. He had orange Cheeto dust on his chin. I knew Ani was about to point that out. I tried to stop him, but I wasn't fast enough.

"Uh, Master, you have something on your chin," he said. "Something orange." Oh no, here it comes, I thought.

"I do not," Obi-Wan replied.

"But, I see it!" Ani pointed to a large chunk of orange. "Right there!"

"Anakin, you must never point out things like that to your Master. It's disrespectful!"

Ani's mouth fell open. "But what if it's a booger?"

"ANAKIN!"

"Sorry, Master," Ani said, rolling his eyes at me.

Good thing Obi-Wan didn't see him do that. That would've been a completely different kind of lecture. I saw this conversation as the start of a beautiful friendship between Master and apprentice. (Note the sarcasm)

"Captain Tightie Whities," Ani whispered to me as we followed Obi-Wan in the hall.

Stars, that was too funny! I almost peed my pants! It got funnier. As we passed Master Yoda, he told Obi-Wan to wipe his chin! And he did, without a word!

*Snort*

At dinner, Ani joined me and a few of my friends. Obi-Wan watched him like mother bird, but every time he looked away, Ani flicked a pea at me. I shot one right back. It started gradually. Peas across the table, then a glob of potato, and so on. When Ani jumped up and whipped a piece of pie at my head, it was on!

Have you ever seen a 150 younglings and Padawans food fight using the Force? It's a bloody mess! But, man, is it fun!

Everyone got in on it. Food went everywhere, on everything! Some of the Master's jumped from their seats, trying to get out of the way, others tried to stop us, but it was all in vain.
It didn't last too long. Master Yoda jumped on the table, raised his hand and all the food froze in the air.

Thing is, Yoda's trick didn't stop Ani's other piece of pie. It went flying... right into Master Yoda's face! Everyone got extra lightsaber practice for a week. As for Anakin and me, we got kitchen detail for two weeks!

"Wash every dish you will, twice!" That's a lot of dishes, I tell you!

Not a good way to start off your career as Jedi Knight, if you ask me.

End of part two.

See that look? He was looking at me, right before the pie.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
posted by Anonymous at 1:58 AM, |

8 Comments:

I'm sorry, men are always fishing? I don't even know what that means.
  At 7:33 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
Oh good times! Weren't we hungry that night? It was worth it though, what's an empty stomach compared to all the fun we had? Master Yoda still brings it up once in a while when he's displeased with me. Hey Kriss, shall we have a go for it next dinner? This time you can start it, you owe me after all!
  At 8:02 PM Blogger No-No said:
Oh lets start a food fight! I want to experience one! I'd stuff Anakin's pants with pie :) See how he takes that!
  At 3:52 AM Blogger Unknown said:
Neurotica, you love me! LOL! I sure they do.
Professor Xavier, men love fishing, the alway talk about it.
Skywalker, you're on, buddy. Bring the pie!
Jinx, I'll met ya tonight for dinner. We'll stuff those pants till he looks like a stuffed Twinkie!
LMAO!
  At 12:34 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Wedge, my friend, have you ever tasted the pie that comes out of the Jedi Temple kitchens? You would toss it too, trust me on that! LOL!
What kind of pie?
  At 10:40 PM Blogger Unknown said:
What kind? Zucchini and apples, now would you eat that?
Don't you mean Republic Freedom Pie?