Saturday, June 03, 2006

A Funny Prank

A few years ago, someone played a prank on Master Obi-Wan that was so funny I have to share.

The story goes like this:

Obi-Wan had to leave the Temple or some reason or other. He rushes down the hanger bay. His speeder isn't parked where it usually it. I was told that after a short search, he found it in the back of the hanger, covered by a tarp.

He whips off the tarp...

Someone had painted the speeder pink with green flowers.

Obi-Wan was fit to be tied when he saw it. He refused to leave in it, demanded another readied for his use. But there weren't any others available at the time.

He was stuck with it.

A Coruscant traffic lane camera took the following picture.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hideous, isn't it?

Why and who has never been discovered.

I think we know, don't you?
 
posted by Anonymous at 2:55 AM, |

5 Comments:

  At 9:17 PM Blogger No-No said:
oh my, he still dreams about it at times... whoever it was who did this *;)* really went too far. If you hear him scream in his sleep 'No pink...no..no! I hate pink!' it horrifies you. and you know how he already hates to fly.
  At 10:03 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
pink is really Obi's color, don't you think? the car fits those pink robes he's got. Fashionable man, that Kenobi.
  At 12:40 AM Blogger Unknown said:
Jaina, email on the way!
Neurotica, hum, why yes it does. LOL! *blush*
Jinx, I know! Poor Obi. He sees pink, he looks sick.
Anakin, you are bad! What you think? Do they think you did it, or me? LMAO!
  At 2:46 AM Blogger Unknown said:
Oh, behave! LOL! He is a Jedi!
  At 1:56 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
Well Kriss, it's obvious I'm the innocent here...you took the picture, I'm sure we all know by now you've tortured the poor man.