Thursday, July 13, 2006

I Always Get My Way

I had a conversation with Skywalker today. I told him there was just no way he was leaving me missing and he was going to finish the story or have my saber ignited place he might not like.

It's the red hair, you see? I can't help it.

Anywhoo, he had no problem with it. In fact, he had already started on the next part and was going to send it my way when done.

So the next few posts, Skywalker will be posting the rest of the Mission to Find... ME!!!!

*Happy Jedi Dance* Thank the Force you can't see that! How embarrassing!

One question, why do you slap gophers? And what's with that hat???

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Note from Skywalker: I have never slapped a gopher! That isn't me! Uh, well, it might be me......Oh, yes, that is me! Never mind! *smerk* No comment on the hat.
 
posted by Anonymous at 12:17 AM, |

4 Comments:

The only good varmint is a dead varmint.

Authorized by the governments of the United Nations to destroy gophers. It's Varmint Cong.
He is doing the Jedi meditation of gopher slapping. It is to help calm the inner self and help avoid the temptations of the flesh ... Wait, that’s monkey spanking ... I have no idea what he is doing.
Way to go Kriss!

Skywalker, didn't I tell you to stop playing tag with the gophers.
  At 5:21 PM Blogger No-No said:
:) it is good the mission gets finished...but I also think Skywalker should get his act together and post it up his own blog! Never took him for a quitter :P
Also it's safe to say Skywalker doesn't look good with hats...and slapping gophers *shakes head in dissapointment*...is he really turning Dark Side now??