Thursday, July 06, 2006

A Tale About Qui-Gon

Jaina asked me for a story about Qui-Gon. So while I'm waiting for Skywalker to save me, (Hurry up all ready!), I figured I tell everyone a story.

We all know Qui-Gon was a great man, but what a lot of people don't know is he had one heck of sense of humor and he loved to party. It was always fun to go his quarters. He was like the crazy uncle you never had, if you get me. He never turned you away.

And he had a endless supply of cookies, ice cream, and brownies.

I had a dream once that I was very cold and looking for something. I mentioned it to him. He smiled at me and told me to sit down.

"What your dream means is simple if you look hard enough at it."

I did but came up with nothing. Qui-Gon patted my hand. "You are cold and looking for something. You know Master Yoda hides the Tatooine Rocky Road ice cream in the freezer in his quarters not in the kitchen freezers."

Now how did he know I had tried to find that?

People honestly have no idea how much he put up with when it came to Obi-Wan. I remember, I was little but I remember. Anakin was a handful, still is. But Obi-Wan, he was different kind of handful.

If you think he is serious and uptight now, back then he was worse and a complete smart ass. He mouthed off a lot, which is why when Anakin does it now I can't help but crack up. Naturally, I do this when he is NOT looking.

Anyway, I can't remember what caused Qui-Gon to snap that day but I remember what he did and said. He grabbed Obi-Wan and slung him over his knee and spanked him! Hard, I might add. Obi-Wan was screaming bloody murder.

Picture it. Qui-Gon with a skinny Obi-Wan over his knee.

After it was over, Obi-Wan screamed, "What ya do that for?"

"You needed it."

"I did not!"

"Yes, you did. Your butt will remember when your head doesn't!"

Wise message. Obi-Wan should have passed that one to Anakin, but I think his backside remembered all to well, too often.

Oh, of course had Obi-wan asked I would have passed the message for him. Oh, did I say that out loud? Uh, whoops.

Like I said, Qui-Gon liked to party. He wasn't a heavy drinker he liked to dance. People think Jedi can't dance. Anakin can, Obi-Wan isn't too bad but Qui-Gon, he had no rhythm. He looked like a convulsing chicken.

I remember Master Yoda hiding his eyes a lot. Especially after everyone started doing what we call the Official Jedi Chicken Dance.

Master Yoda gave me a picture of a Goth party the Temple had once.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I don't know. Qui-Gon looks pretty cool, but Obi-Wan just scares me.
 
posted by Anonymous at 3:24 PM, |

16 Comments:

  At 3:47 PM Blogger No-No said:
I don't think I'll even dare to go to sleep tonight!!....also because Anakin keeps popping his head into my room in the middle of nowhere to ask for reasurance if his hair looks perfect...
Tehy look like a couple of Sith Lords of the Can't Dance. Scary and now I can't get to sleep either.

Psst, Jinx, I'll brign by some warm blue milk to help you sleep.
  At 5:12 PM Blogger No-No said:
A Army Of (Cl)One: Will you rub my back until I fall asleep as well?
  At 5:15 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
I do not, Jinx! Make that three that won't be sleeping tonight. Kriss, that scares even me! Reminds me of Palps...
  At 5:31 PM Blogger No-No said:
don't act like you're disgusted with palpatine Skywalker, i've always know you've got some kind of weird 'thing' going on with him...it's not healthy! a wrinkeled old man with a young boy.
  At 10:31 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
By the Force! That's just sick! Totaly just sick.
  At 10:32 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Oh, Jinx, I was trying to eat! Wrong, oh, wrong!
Jinx: Your back, your feet ... whatever it take tohelp you fall asleep. But no lullabyes, Clones can't carry a note in a bucket.
Wow, Thats a cool picture to add to the Yearbook! LOL! Who knew Master Qui-Gon knew how to do the chicken dance? Well sorta? I mean like I may be a youngling/padawan here but in like the last few years I've been here at the Jedi Temple, its been a blast! I shall always remember that party! BTW, I like heard OBI-Wan singing... nice voice. I sure wish I could sleep as well. Maybe I'll go to the kitchens to see if I can find something to eat?
  At 2:33 AM Blogger Skywalker said:
Jinx, Tak... get a room. *snorts*
  At 2:35 AM Blogger Unknown said:
Padawanbeldapinik, Obi-Wan does have a nice singing voice doesn't he?
  At 10:36 AM Blogger No-No said:
you're right Anakin! A Army Of (Cl)One: let's get a room! LOL
Oh yes, I have been past the Mens shower rooms and have heard OBI-Wan singing a few times. I have never told anyone, because I didn't want to get into trouble again...
  At 3:37 PM Blogger Unknown said:
:-0
sleep isn't the only thing that will be lost tonight, also try piece of mind to that.
  At 12:39 AM Blogger Unknown said:
Jaina, you're not? I did! Muahahaaaaaa!