Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Yeah, I'm Thrilled

I'm so going to get me a Hutt name Jaba. He made me a prize in his contest. Which was fine till the winner was announced. EEKKK! The overbearing, annoying, loud breathing, give me my picture or I'll pop your head, Darth Vader!

Leave it to a picture of Count Dooku to ruin a good mood.

Can you tell I'm stressing here?

I was thrilled that Jaba thought I was good prize, but then again he thought Anakin was too. Is that a bad thing? *snerks*

I won't get me started about Anakin. He has done nothing but tease me about this. He got me so mad I wanted to smash his *beep*ing face in!


I tried everything to get out of this date. I commed Jaba and told him there was no way I could go. Jedi don't date, I told him. It didn't work. So, I tried to tell him what a nut job Darth was. That didn't work. Then I told him I would take my "LMAO" and shove it up his Hutt nose! *shakes head* That didn't work because he liked that idea too much.

Almost had him when I told him I had pictures of him he did not want on the HoloNet. "Depends on whata ya got," he says. I showed him. What do I get? He snorts! "That don’t bother me none."

I'm out of options... unless I lock myself in the Jedi Temple and never come out.

I mean really, who would want to go on a date with a half machine that drives a mopad?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*sigh* Ok, I give. Comm me, Darth, so we can pick a date. Maybe twenty years after you're dead?
 
posted by Anonymous at 12:20 AM, |

22 Comments:

Ok, I give. Comm me, Darth, so we can pick a date. Maybe twenty years after you're dead?

Is if that was a choice!

I'll tell you what Jedi! Just to save you from yourself, I make sure to be wearing my best armor. But only if I get my picture back!
  At 12:34 AM Blogger Unknown said:
I'm not giving you any pictures! Your best armor? yuo mean you can change that thing you wear??? Impressive, very impressive!
You should ask that Clone friend of your about my white armor!
  At 12:37 AM Blogger Unknown said:
o.O Your what? I think that's more creepy than the black.
  At 12:39 AM Blogger Skywalker said:
Just give him a hug allready!!!!!
I have a bad feeling about this.
  At 12:46 AM Blogger Skywalker said:
Ah, Obi-Wan and Luminara need hugs too. *snerk*
  At 12:51 AM Blogger Skywalker said:
Why not? :-P
  At 12:55 AM Blogger Skywalker said:
Ha I got ya! I'm not a Padawan.
Please don't. My nevres couldn't take it.
Ahhhahahahaha!!!
Nice moped *snicker*
I like his moped of evil. Very stylish. Perfect for intimidating your enemies.



NOT!!
  At 10:12 PM Blogger Lysandra said:
master luminara for obi-wan's sake, don't. Just trash him back on tatooine for a month. Maybe it would wear off the annoying and exasperating side of him
  At 2:25 AM Blogger Phobia said:
Perosnally I am obligated to agree with Obi Wan, don't give the other masters any other headaches... stick him on Hoth or tatooine.. The cold might numb his brain enough that he might quit being so annoying.
  At 2:56 AM Blogger Skywalker said:
Hey, what is this? Diss Anakin week? Geees, haters, yo.
  At 3:01 AM Blogger Phobia said:
Nah.. not Diss Anakin week.. just would like to keep your former master sane is all..:P I mean as much as you must really want to strangle him.. he is a nice guy and doesn't deserve getting stuck wiht you.. you grate on anyone's nerves..
  At 3:05 AM Blogger Skywalker said:
Oh like your a dream to work with! Fo Sho! Sheeeesss! Back out my grile!
See what you did? I went all Ghetto again.
  At 3:07 AM Blogger Phobia said:
And that's a bad thing? I notice when you go ghetto you seem to be less sithly:P
  At 3:13 AM Blogger Skywalker said:
Yeah, well, whatever, you know? you're always sithy.
  At 3:17 AM Blogger Phobia said:
Not all the time* bats eyelashes cutely* sometime I'll need to prove it to you... hmm I'll have to think of a way...
  At 4:13 AM Blogger Lysandra said:
Phobia ain't as sithly as you can get. For a Jedi I mean. Not like that guy in the black suit... wasisname?