Sunday, August 20, 2006

Taggged By A Clone

Hum this should easy, I think.

1. Grab the nearest book.

*Looks around grabs nearest book.* Mace Windu's best seller "Big Pimpin".

2. Open the book to page 123.

*Flip. flip* Chapter called "Dress for Success"

3. Find the fifth sentence.

Ok, got it.

4. Post the text of it and the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.

"The clothes are key.
Fancy suits, and bling bling.
You can never have to many gold chains.
You have to look cool to rule."

5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.

I was going to reach for "Places A Jedi Never Goes Without Backup".

6. Tag three people. Heeheheee *evil grin*

I will tag, Barriss, Phobia, and Jabba.
 
posted by Anonymous at 1:35 PM, |

6 Comments:

  At 1:24 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Well, you need to see him on his off days to understand... LOL!
  At 1:28 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
*psssst!* Mace don't know nothin about pimpin, know what I'm sayin? He anit gots no skills.
Oh Kriss, I'm so going to have to get you back for this.
Kriss, I'm participating in the Summer of Compliments and I just wanted to say that I really like your blog. I especially like the pictures. Keep up the good work.
To my shame, I have read this book.
  At 2:35 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
You did? It didn't help you much, Obi! But not suprizing seeing that Mace wrote it.