Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Party Crasher

Becca and myself were sitting in the bar, a bit bored. The party was all right, but not lively enough. So we order around of drinks and started talking. We discussing the odd people at this party.

"And I thought the nightclubs in city had the oddest people," I said to her, taking a drink.

"I don't know," Becca replied, "I've met some pretty odd people traveling with Erifia. But there are so many different races here... I don't know, its like... The melting pot of the universe."

A man with six eyes passed us, eyeing us with all six of them. "Now that is just creepy."

"I don't know... At least you know one set of eyes is looking at yours... " Becca smiled and took a sip of her drink.

I spied Anakin with Padme. "I guess he found what he was looking for. Oh, did you see Obi-Wan being chased by those girls?" I started laughing.

"No. I missed it," Becca said with obvious distaste for the name, 'Obi-Wan'.

I rolled my eyes. "He didn't know what to do. You think Ewoks or something was attacking him. I think they went after Ani first."

"I don't know about all of that, I've been relaxing all day, enjoying vacation away from Erifia and her Tauntaun."

"Oh, yeah. Much better here than stuck in the Temple," I said. "I need another drink. You want one? Or two?"

"No thanks... I think I'll stick with Shirley Temples... I don't like alcohol, it makes... I don't know... It confuses me," she said as I stood up.

I was coming back from bar with a tray of drinks when it started. Something was going on outside the entrance. Security was running out of nowhere, there was shouting, and few screams. I could hear laser blasts and the familiar hum of a lightsaber.

First though? Anakin has decided to slaughter a poor Tusken that happen to join the party.Second thought? Grievous crashed the party and Anakin was slaughtering him. I was WAY off.

I sat the tray down and walked out of the bar area. I got half way there before I sensed whom it was causing the mayhem. I rolled my eyes in my head and slapped my forehead.

There in his impressive, asthmatic glory was Darth Vader.

I cast a look around; Anakin was itching to pull his saber out. I could tell, but Padme was standing there. Obi-Wan, surrounded by a pack of goggling girls looked as if he was ready to go as well. So, I got to thinking, I could just stand there and watch or go stop this mess before it's really ugly.

Why was he even there anyway? This party wasn't his style, not that I would know his style, mind you. One can just tell. I mean, really, does he strike you as a party guy? I didn't think so. So, I just stood there, watching the security as they were tossed around. (Note; no one hurt during the making of this scene.) One of them landed at my feet. He looks up at me, angrily.

"You could help here!" he cried.

I shrugged. "You were the one who insisted I leave my lightsaber at the door."

"Well, use the Force for something!" he whines.

"Against that?" I pointed to Darth. "Out matched, out Forced."

"Bloody worthless Jedi!" The guy spits and jumps up.

Ok, that ticked me off. How rude! Fine, I would do something. I placed my fingers on my lips and let out a sharp, loud whistle. "Hey, knock it off!" I shouted to Darth. He whips around and drops the guard he was holding to the floor. Everyone freezes.

Pointing at me with his finger, he shouts, "You! Woman, I don't have time to talk to you now!"

“Yes, I can see you're busy," I said sarcastically. I moved closer, dodging the next guard to take a outbound flight.

"So am I, woman." Darth fired back as he yet up another charging guard and tossed him at my feet.

I jumped over the poor fool and stepped as close I was going to get. "Stop doing that! Take a chill!" I asked a guard, who was, lucky to still be standing, what was going on.

"He wanted in, refused to give up his weapon. And refused to have that suit checked for other weapons," the little guy told me. "He went nuts when we told him without a search he wasn’t coming in."

"Just what do you think he's hiding in there anyway?" I raised my hand, "Never mind don’t answer that."

Darth grabs a guy with a Force choke, and here comes the Intergalactic Superstar and Obi-Wan, lightsabers out. I grabbed Darth's arm. This was about to really nasty.

"Take your hand off me, woman!" he hisses.

"Let the nice man go and tell me why you're here and we'll straighten this mess up," I suggested, doing my Obi-Wan 'lets talk this over' act.

"I'm here to see you!" Darth snarls.

I was dumb founded. "All this to see me?"

"YES!" Plop! Guard falls. Was I supposed to think that was sweet or really disturbing? The jury is still out on that verdict. But I said, "Uh, ok. Then you stop fling people and we go outside." The whole time I'm waving Obi-Wan and Anakin back just out Darth's range of vision.

The whole room goes still again. He looks at me, then Anakin, then back to me, then to Obi-Wan, then back to me again, then back to the crowd of guards.

"Forget it!" he hisses and jerks away, stomping off, right out the doors. What was the point of that? I didn't get to think on it, because he came storming right back and shoves something at me and stomps away again.

Oh, this can't be good, can it? Ever seen a Jedi have a panic attack? Well, I have because I had one. Becca had to rent a ship just to take me back to the Temple. I ended up in the Infirmary with Barriss who thought I had lost a marble or two. I think I did. Anyone finds those please send them to me AASP. I am going to need them.

I'm going to go hide in the closet again after turning off this console, puling the wires out of the wall.

What did he hand me? EEK! A red rose! *runs and hides*

Oh! Here is the picture that supposed to go with the previous post. Better late than never! Can we say MEOW?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(Note from author: Erifia will hitting the airwaves again Thursday at 2 p.m. eastern time! Our own Barriss is to be blog spotlight of the week! Click to listen Rock on, Firewalker!)
 
posted by Anonymous at 11:46 PM, |

10 Comments:

At least it was a red rose and not your head!
  At 12:20 AM Blogger Unknown said:
Oh, now he speaks! *rolls eyes and walks away really fast*
Don't roll your eyes at me, WOMAN!
  At 12:23 AM Blogger Skywalker said:
I saw this. Couldn't romance a flea... but he sure can make a mess! Someone likes Kriss! Ha ha ha ha!!!
  At 12:24 AM Blogger Unknown said:
*rolls eyes wildly* at Darth.

Shut up, Skywalker!
And you people think I have issues?
My wife likes daisies. She doesn't like that song Bicycle Built for Two, though. Crazy, huh?
  At 6:42 PM Blogger Nepharia said:
Master Obi-Wan said...

"And you people think I have issues?"

Not you, in particular, Master Kenobi, just Jedi in general.
  At 5:58 AM Blogger Lysandra said:
Looks like the nerd boy thing worked. Skywalker, you gave up?
  At 3:00 PM Blogger Phobia said:
*smacks anakin* I so agree.. Shut up Skywalker