Monday, September 18, 2006

Sneaking To The Party

It was a clever plan, but Anakin always has one up his robe somewhere. But it didn't go as planned.

I snuck on the transport Ani told me he and Obi were using to go Sky City. It's not very big and the only place I hide was in refresher, in a locker. The things I do to have a little fun. *rolls eyes* Talk about cramped. It was not fun.

I nearly died when Obi-Wan came in. Thank the Force his back was to me, cause hearing it was enough. Not something you want to see a Jedi Master doing, trust me. It took all the restraint I could muster not to laugh.

After an hour of several people coming in when Anakin came in, that was it.

"You are NOT using this refresher, Skywalker!" I said, popping out just as the door closed. He nearly jumped out of his boots. You gota be a good stalker to sneak up on the Chosen One! LMAO!

"Sith Spit! Don't do that!" he almost yelled. "Of all the places to hide!"

I shrugged. "This ship is as small as fighter! There isn't anywhere else! Besides Becca is in the only empty crate."

Anakin busted out laughing. "At least you have a view!"

I popped his arm. "Not funny. Not one bit! Obi-Wan was in here! Ewww!" It was then I noticed his clothes and hair. "What in the galaxy are you wearing?"

“Clothes,” he said sarcastically. "You like?"

Let me try to not have a fangirl moment here. OK, I’m ok now.

I nodded really slowly. "Yeah. The hair... is different too."

Would you believe I was so fluttered I forgot to take a picture?

"Two hours and two bottles of hair gel," Anakin said, then changed the subject. "We should be there in fifteen minutes or so."

"Good, keep Obi-Wan out of here," I said. "I really can't go through that again."

"I would told him it was broken if I had known you in here."

"No, you wouldn't have." And we know I speak the truth.

He laughed. "You're right, I wouldn't have." See?

He left and I went back in locker. A little while later we landed. I came out after everyone was gone and found Becca and we left the ship.

More coming...

(Note from author: there was supposed to be a picture with this post but my pc was going nuts on me and the picture I was working did NOT want to work right! Tell me why Ankain's head just doesnt want to fit on Hayden's body? something about that is just not right... lol!)
 
posted by Anonymous at 1:20 PM, |

17 Comments:

Did you try rebooting? Yeah? well, that's all I've got.
  At 2:46 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
That is what she gets for sticking my head on 'nerd boy'. Yeah, I said it so there!
That was you in there? *glup*
  At 9:33 PM Blogger Nepharia said:
I think I would have taken a ship and flown myself there instead of stowing away in a locker in the loo.

I'm sure Anakin has a spare ship you could have used. Why didn't he offer you one?
  At 9:55 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Anakin letting someone use one of his starfighters? Not in this life! LOL!
  At 10:22 PM Blogger Lysandra said:
You messed up her pc? How evil can you get, skywalker?
  At 10:58 PM Blogger Jardena said:
Wait, did Obi just say "That was you in there?" So he knew someone was in the locker watching him in the loo? Wow, the gains him a soild 10 weirdness points right there.
I didn't know she was in there, she just told us she was in there. I said my pre commnet wrong.
  At 12:15 AM Blogger Jardena said:
I believed your pre statement is what is commonly referred to as a freudian slip, Master Kenobi :)
I believe you might be right.
  At 2:43 AM Blogger Phobia said:
*shakes head* Kriss next time you need transport to a party.. ask me.. I'll let you use my fighter.. I have my speeder so you coudl've borrowed my fighter.. Besides.. wearing a corset bites like sith... and as for the locker thing.. I'm not saying a word there..
*rolls eyes* You should have empied one of the other crates and used that instead.
  At 8:47 AM Blogger Nepharia said:
Barriss, agreed. You could have taken some blankets and pillows, maybe even a holopad to keep yourself entertained. Would have been a LOT more comfortable and you wouldn't have had to watch everyone in the loo....I'm sorry, but that's just not right.
  At 11:16 AM Blogger Unknown said:
I guess you would have to see the size of this transport to understand. I can't get in crates that small. Becca has to be limber. She looked like sardine in a can.
So instead of looking like a sardine in a can, you just hid in the Can?

just asking
  At 2:03 PM Blogger Unknown said:
*rolls eyes* I give up. lol
  At 11:43 PM Blogger Jardena said:
It was a perfectly good hiding place, you should have just brought a headset so you didn't have to listen to the sounds of the loo.