Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A Birthday Gift From Vader

Anywhoo, today is my birthday. Jedi don't celebrate birthdays or anything else for that matter. Well, Anakin does. He's just like that. Ever since I met him, even if you didn't know what day you were born on, if you were his friend, he did something nice for you. He did does it for Obi-Wan too.

*Sigh* So, I was a bit homesick all morning.

I forgot about when we arrived at Vader's home. Home is a small word. Fortress is a better word. Over compensating, I swear! Every thing he has is big. That sounded really bad, didn’t it?

We landed his transport on the planet's surface. I followed behind him as he exited and I know I looked minuscule. Compare seven feet to five/four and think on it. Bad of me, but I kick of how everyone gets the frack out his way he walks.

And don't be thinking I was looking at his backside. Just because I can see it really well doesn't mean I was looking at it. I don’t! Uh, well, once. Not bad actually, but I didn't say that.

The doors of his fortress come open and we march in. Wow. For a Sith, he has excellent taste! I guess he wasn't lying about being rich. I love the place. Well, everything but the Dark Side aura it has. Well, you can't have everything you want.

Naturally, Vader has a huge statue of himself right in the middle of the entrance hall. I had to crane my neck really far to see the top and I had to say something. I whipped around and opened my mouth.

"Don't even, woman."

I smiled and held out my arm mock surprise. "I wasn't going say anything!"

"Yes, you were," he snapped.

He walked by. I bit my lip, smiling. "Conceited," I muttered.

Vader turned around and tapped his foot. "I heard that."

"Heard what?"

He snorted and pointed to the statue. "I didn't have that made. Sidious did. It was gift. The one of himself is bigger."

"Can there be bigger ego than yours?" I asked.

"I am what I am, woman."

"Who, Popeye? I yam what yam?"

Vader grabbed my arm and pulled me off. We walked into a large room and he waved his hand to the stairs.

"Wait here," he muttered. "I have to make a comm."

"Tell Sidious I said, hi."

If I could've seen his eyes, they would have been rolling in his head. I can't help it. I love to annoy him and he was really annoyed right then. I giggled has he walked away.

Well, anyway, when Vader came back he didn't stop. He walked right passed me, tossed me a box, and kept going out another door. It was heavy and tied with a red ribbon. I just stared at it, until Vader came back in, looked at it as he was walking.

"Well, open it," he muttered, as he passed me, going out the door he left from to begin with.

I waited to make sure he wasn't going through again and opened it. My breath caught. It was a double bladed light saber, beautifully crafted with DJK engraved on the hilt. I hit the switches and two bright red blades came to life. Wowsers! I'm talking wizard!

I eyed the craftsmanship on it. The way it was made reminded me of something, or someone, I couldn't put my finger on. I pushed the though away as Vader once again entered the room and walked right on passed me again to the other door.

"Happy Birthday," Vader said before disappearing.

Was he really doing anything, I wondered, or was he just embarrassed? It was sweet of him. I was touched. But he could have stopped walking in and out like that.

I was ready the next time. In he came, looking over and passing by really fast.

"Hope you like it."

I pounced. I jumped in front of him, and I guess he didn't sense it, because he knocked me over before he could stop. With a OOOOF, I went right on my backside.

Vader looks down at me. "You’re faster than I remember," he muttered, holding out a hand to help me up.

I smiled and held up the saber. "I likey," I said. Vader growled and I went on. "Thank you. How did you know double bladed saber?" Vader growled again. I did what silly girls do in movies; I waved my hand in front of my face like I was going to cry. "You did something sweet."

One loud growl and he stormed passed me. I grabbed his arm. "All teasing aside, thank you."

Oh stars, I did it! I hugged the man. Can you picture that? Short me hugging all seven feet of him? Ack, I'm a neck hugger, too. I had to jump up.

Vader really didn't see that coming. Me either…

TBC
 
posted by Anonymous at 12:42 AM, |

18 Comments:

*Present laying in Kriss' Room at the Temple*

A Brand New Holo-Cam, state of the art with two mile zoom, and 1000 megapixel display.

*Card attached the box*

"Use this to take my picture, and I will make sure you never see the flash of a camera again, kapeesh? - Erifia"
  At 12:59 AM Blogger Skywalker said:
I left ya something in your room, too. I anit teling you what. But it's wizard! :P
  At 1:05 AM Blogger Phobia said:
lol.. * another 2 presents waiting for Kriss in the hangar bay *

New Star Fighter all black with a cloaking shield and turbo laster cannonsand a raido that picks up any raido show wihtin 2 million light years so which means you can listen to raido shows any and everywhere . Swoop bike had small flames on the sides and a rose just above the miror.Fighter engine goes 5,000 miles past hyperspeed and the swoop bike has turbo shields as well as a v10 oxi engine, top of the line

*note attached to both*

I hope you like these.. I did all of the building and tailoring myself right down to the detailing.. Oh don't let ani fool you.. he doesn't even know aobut the new engines out on the market yet.. I have a few freinds who were gracious enough to help.. your explotis have spread famously. Happy Birthday!-Phobia
  At 2:28 AM Blogger Lysandra said:
Are you kidding me you did that? *chokes* *passes a box over* Maybe an extra but I found it :D some mad lil kid had a nutty art class and drew ani sith style, freaky I'm telling ya. Managed to buy it off. Yes, Skywalker, I'm saying a picture of you but sithly. It's so cool I couldn't resist. Thought with all the pictures, you could appreciate a bit of art.
Happy Birthday. If the counsel doesnt kill you when you return, you have been given permission to travel to this Earth planet.So get back here already? you do what to go find this Hay-C guy, don't you?
New Star Fighter all black with a cloaking shield and turbo laster cannonsand a raido that picks up any raido show wihtin 2 million light years so which means you can listen to raido shows any and everywhere?

You'll shoot you eye out, kid.
Hello there Jedi Kriss, I do hope Vader lets you come back soon. Happy Birthday. You are missed here!
  At 9:55 PM Blogger Tash199 said:
*gives her secret present* happy bday Krissy
*places a small gift in Kriss' room*

I hope you get what you want today if not we all tried to get you something.

(But to tell the truth I think Vader got us all beat!) But you didn't hear that from me.
  At 12:14 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Barriss, his gift was pretty wizard wasn't it? lol!
Thank you everyone. *hugs all around*
  At 8:15 PM Blogger Tash199 said:
:( :) Its always hard as a Jedi when u can't be home on ur bday
  At 5:44 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Seven foot huh!
  At 5:44 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Wow! Seven Foot.
  At 5:45 PM Blogger Unknown said:
And a cute ass!
  At 5:45 PM Blogger Unknown said:
I think I understand the power of the dark side. Its libidinous.
Happy Birthday, Kriss; you date unusual people.
Runs into the room.
"Sorry I am late but I couldn't get out of those chores Yoda had me do. Hope you like your present."
Hands over a card with a gift certificate to a Spa treatment for two and vacation passes for one week. "It's from Ben too.
  At 1:18 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Thanks everyone!
Jean-luc, dont I know it!
Adana, bless you! I so need it!