Monday, December 11, 2006

Vader's Pet

Last night I was sitting in Vader's grand sitting room watching the HoloNet. Future shows rock but that's beside the point. I sensed something watching me. It made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

All of a sudden something small wielding a tiny lightsaber leaps out at me! I went over the back the sofa with my saber ready to chop off its head!

I seen some crazy things but this tops it.

“VADER!” I shouted.

Hearing me scream, Vader rushes in and stares at me and the creature looking intently at each other.

“I see you've met my pet,” he said. “He doesn’t like Jedi.”

“I can tell!” I shouted. “He attacked me!”

Vader petted the small head. It lowered the saber but hissed at me.

“Even animals can turn Sith?” I asked, lowering my saber.

“Why not?”

“Because its NUTS!”

“His name is Lord Kittious,” Vader said.

I rolled my eyes. “Why doesn’t that surprise me?”

I snagged this picture off the security recordings:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Behold! Lord Kittious, Dark Kitten of the Sith!

Hey! That saber looks like Anakin's!
 
posted by Anonymous at 2:56 PM, |

14 Comments:

Give Gar-Gar a saber, He can take him.
I think it like to eat Kibbles and Siths.

You can distract Dark Jedi Cats with a Yarn gun or a KatNip spray
  At 4:19 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
That does look like my saber! *raises an eyebrow*
Lord Kittious, huh? Better name than Lord Fluffious or Lord Meowious.
Stars! That is distubing!
What if you spray him with a watter bottle?
Yes, cats are certainly sithly: attack you when you least expect it

But he is adorable nonetheless.

Maybe I should get one for Obi for Christmas. He will have company when I am away.
HISS! I can take him! Purr!
Aww . . a Dark Kitten. How cute.

What are his Dark Force Powers? Shedding all over the family chair? Scratching up the carpeting? Missing the litter box by a good two feet?
  At 8:05 PM Blogger Phobia said:
lol.. Lisette could take on that fuzzy evil easy.. but.. oh who am I kiddin? CUUTENESSS! ^_^

Adana, don't even bother with a cat, Obi can'tstand having Lisette around.. oh wait, that's Anakin.. Obi just ends up tripping over her by accident and he gets more stressed
hmmm Kitten + light-saber = cute and deadly.

Is this the definition of cuteness can kill

Oh well gotta give Vader some credit for training a cat in the ways of the Sith. I have trouble training super-humans. At least cat look cute.

Koma

Future winner of the amazing mutant race 3
  At 7:37 AM Blogger Lysandra said:
*sees a cat and shrieks*

Phew, that's how I react. Go on, Lisette, Gar Gar! Please! Get rid of that thing! *hides under the table*
  At 6:38 PM Blogger Nepharia said:
Real Sith do not keep pets....
*Falls off her bed laughing* A Sith Cat? LOL! But he's too cute to be a Sith! I'd even bet if you gave him some milk and a nice slice of tuna that kitty would turn out to be a lovable little guy? And how did Vader get a saber that small?
  At 3:57 AM Blogger Kon-El said:
Sith Cat? Sic him Krypto!!!!