Saturday, March 10, 2007

Har Har

I busted in on Vader the next morning. I caught him slurping coffee from a mug. He sensed me coming but not the way I was coming. I nearly kicked in his door waiting for the slow thing to open. I stormed across the office and slammed both of my hands on his desk.

“Good morning,” he said in that tone.

“It’s not good at all,” I said.

Slurp. “I can see that.”

“We need to talk,” I told him.

“You usually need to.” Slurp.

“Don’t get smart. I had a really nice, long, dream last night,” I said.

Slurp. “Yes, I know.”

“Do you? How?” I asked, getting very annoyed with the slurping.

“I sensed it.” Slurp.

“Do you know what it was about?” I stared at him.

Vader cleared his throat. “Yes, I do.”

“And?”

“And what?”

“What do you think of it?”

He sat back with his mug. “That you need to drink less caffeine before you sleep.”

I glared. “Ha ha. Any reason I would dream Anakin was you?”

Slurp. Slurp. Slurp. “Now that’s the question of the morning, isn’t it?”

“Vader… “ Slurp. I reached over and grabbed the mug. The straw came out of the mug and dangled out of his mask.

He snorted. “By all means, have some. You need it.”

Good idea. I chugged the mug and spit it everywhere. There was enough sugar in there to sweeten a whole planet.

“Want some coffee with your sugar?” I gasped, making a face.

Vader spun around in the chair and grabbed a pot of coffee and snatched the mug from me and refilled it. I took a drink when he handed it back. Much better.

“Answer the question.”

“I like it sweet,” he said.

I rolled my eyes. “Not that question. The dream!”

He said nothing. I stared. He breathed. I stared more.

“Are you awake?” I asked.

“Yes.”

“Well?”

“Well, what?”

“VADER!”

“WHAT?”

I slammed the mug down. “If you don’t start talking, there is going to be pieces of you everywhere.”

He snorted again. “Really?”

“Yeah.”

“My assessment of your dream is that important?” he asked.

“Yes, all ready!”

He stood up. He leaned over the desk. “Alright,” he started. “Your dream was true.”

I stared.

He stared.

“Just kidding,” he said.
 
posted by Anonymous at 10:36 PM, |

9 Comments:

  At 10:39 PM Blogger Phobia said:
Oh that snide little bug in a can! Kriss here's an idea, drug his coffee, string him up by his feet in a closet and use him for a punchingbag til he tells the REAL truth
  At 10:40 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
Bigger yet, drown him in it.
*Slurp*
I think he uses too much sugar. Have him drink it black.
Vader, watch yourself, you smart arse.
Still the same wise guy. Vader, don't play games with her.
How ungentlemanly like to slurp in the presence of a lady! Master Kriss, you shoulda poped him from behind...
  At 6:12 AM Blogger cooltopten said:
I like phobia,s suggestion :D hehe
  At 8:47 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
If this turns out ta be a dream sequence of a dream sequence, we are gonna come and find you and it aint gonna be pretty :-)
  At 8:36 PM Blogger Tash199 said:
little jerk! Vader *spits*