Monday, March 19, 2007

SITHSITHSITH!

My mouth dropped. “That wasn’t one bit funny, Vader!”

He chuckled. “Depends of what side of the ship you are on.”

“Creep!”

“Now, D.J., when did stop being able to take a joke?” he asked tartly.

“Excuse me? What did you just call me?” I spat.

Everyone calls me either DJK or just Kriss. There is only one person that calls me D.J. and that is because he gave me that nickname.

“I called you D.J.”

I pointed my finger. “You are not allowed to call me that! Only Anakin is allowed to call me that! “

“I know,” he said.

The Force was screaming at me. I nearly choked. Heat shot up from my feet to my head. Force help me! It made sense now, everything.

“You weren’t kidding…” I stammered.

“No.”

“You’re- “

“Yes.”

Normally, I wouldn’t believe something like this but after the dream and the clever way he placed the truth on the table, it was hard not too. I was beyond shocked. I shook my head at him, feeling sick.

“Pudu! He would NEVER do what you’ve done! He wouldn’t! Nice joke. You can stop now.”

“It’s true, D.J.” Vader titled his head.

I crossed my arms angrily. “Prove it.”

“If you insist.” He moved over a wall and pressed a button. There was a click and a hidden door came open. Lifting a small, metal box, he moved back to the desk and shoved in front of me. I eyed it before opening in it.

There were three things in this small box. It took everything I had not to scream when I seen two them.

One was a holodisk, of what I didn’t know at the time. The second was a small toy starship I made Anakin when he turned eleven years old. He had kept it hidden from Obi-Wan for years. Only I knew where it was hidden.

The third was a lightsaber. I recognized it well. Anakin had given it me after I had been knighted. It had D.J. inscribed on it. Its twin was on my belt.

I looked up at him slowly. “Proves nothing. You could have gotten these things after you- “ I waved a hand. “You know.”

“Play the holo,” he told me.

I didn’t want too but I did.

_ _ _
 
posted by Anonymous at 2:39 PM, |

16 Comments:

  At 2:47 PM Blogger Phobia said:
Just be sure you are ready to hear what it holds.. Trust only your own senses.. nothing makes snese anymore.. I'd know
  At 2:50 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
Oh Frack no! No way. *shakes head* Pudu! Pure Pudu!
  At 3:28 PM Blogger cooltopten said:
be prepared you may of opened pandoras box.
Hmmmmmmm.....


Suprize.
  At 6:01 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Oooo... I can't watch...
  At 7:16 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
DJ..? D.J.? Hmmm I kinda like that, well kiddo its about time that ya just fessed up and let everybody know how ya really feel about ole bucket head.
Oh Master Kriss, What is going to happen now? If indeed Vader is indeed Anakin? Why would Master Skywalker do this? Why?
Don't watch that!!!
You may be in for a rude awakening.
I wouldn't watch it... Don't watch it...
Kriss, you should not haven opened Pandora's box. Now you won't be able to stop what you have started. Oh, if I only could be there with you.
Just saw your post cooltopten. Looks like we had the same thought.
Nothing good can come from this. Adana is right, she should be there. Force only knows what twisted ideas he has next.
  At 7:08 AM Blogger Tash199 said:
Kriss, this will haunt u 4ever if this is the truth

Belda u shouldn be careful reading these posts
  At 5:35 AM Blogger Lysandra said:
*chokes* you ain't kidding!

Anakin, you are denying the truth. As usual, of course!
  At 7:58 PM Blogger Meredith25 said:
don't trust Vader Kriss... just don't