Saturday, April 07, 2007

Getting Away

I had to quickly find away to get a ship and get out of here. Things was I didn’t know where the wormhole was. But if I could get Vader’s Tie Fighter, the Nav computer would have a record of it. I just had to get by Tarkin.

He jumped in my way as I stepped in the hanger. I side stepped him and reared back my fist, landing a hard right in Mr. Sourpuss’ face. He went soaring back. Man, that felt good. Pretty sight, too.

I marched up to Tak, who was blocking my way to the fighter. “Move,” I said.

“I can’t. I have to stop you,” Tak tells me. “What did you do tick off the big man?”

“I tell you what I’m going to do if you don’t move your clone backside out my way…”

“Whoa! Don’t beat the clone!”

I walked up and tapped his helmet. “Move then.”

“Vader will kill me if I do.”

“I’ll kill you if you don’t. Up to you, Tak.”

He moved. “I’m a dead clone.”

“Open the bay doors!” I shouted jumping in the fighter.

“A very dead clone,” he muttered.

I decided to make it look like he had nothing to do with this. He was a good guy. I grabbed a blaster off the floor of the fighter and when the doors came open, I shot his foot.

“OWWWWWWWWW! WTF!”

“Sorry!” I closed the hatch and fired the engines. I was just about to take off when Vader charged in the hanger. I moved the guns so they were pointed his way. Ok, so he could use the Force to repeal the shots, but I wasn’t going to let him get close to the fighter.

I wasn’t staying.

There is a certain Jedi Knight in my time I need to have a SERIOUS conversation with.

I fired once at him before I gunned the engines and took off. I missed, of course, but I got out of that hanger.
 
posted by Anonymous at 1:16 AM, |

12 Comments:

  At 1:23 AM Blogger Phobia said:
Go Girl! , fry the sorry sith rear! * giggles* but seriously show him who's boss and come back safe okay?*hugs*
  At 2:06 AM Blogger Lysandra said:
I agree with pho there. Kick his butt, Kriss. And then come back and give Ani the lecture of his life. Which I assume is the 'certain Jedi' you are refering to
  At 3:00 AM Blogger Skywalker said:
Urm, yes.... that WOULD be me, right? O.o
  At 6:10 AM Blogger cooltopten said:
Get sick on the sith ass.Do what you have to do then come back safe and sound.
  At 12:17 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Well at this point all I can say is .....

#sings*

There's nothin sadder than....
The Toes of a Clone..
When She's nowhere around.
Good going Kriss. His toes will heal and who cares if Vader's arse gets fried.
Well done, Kriss.
Now finish him and get back here in one piece.
  At 5:21 PM Blogger Tash199 said:
leave regardless of what he tries to do Kriss

we need u and u just can't die in the future
Yousa comming backa Home! Yippie! I'll go tell NandeHi to make your favorite foods upon your return! Let all of Courscant Rejoice Master Kriss is comming home!
  At 9:41 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
When you jump through that wormhole be careful that you come out at the right time.
I don't want you getting lost in time and space!
You won't get far.
Give him Frell!