Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Turning Point

My saber was in my hands and when I landed I was swinging at his head. There was a flash of red, Vader had his saber up and my blade was locked with his. I glared him.

“Now you know,” he said matter of fact like.

“I’m going to rip out your heart and make you eat it!” I spat.

He pushed my blade down. My arms shook from the power behind it.

“No you’re not,” he told me.

I gave him a hot smile. “What makes you think that?”

He pushed a bit hard and my saber dipped low. I could feel the heat of it.

“Because you care for Anakin.”

I laughed coldly. “I think the coffee went to your head!”

“You think?” he asked and shoved his saber. I went back a few centimeters. I was about to charge again but paused.

Vader flipped his saber off. “Go ahead. Kill me,” he taunted.

“Gladly,” I spat. I took a running leap and started to swing… And froze.

Okay, I failed myself or maybe I didn’t. I don’t know. My arms were shaking with the rage. Anakin had killed me in a frenzy and here I was about to do the same thing. The world suddenly went very calm and me with it. I lowered my blade.

“See?” he said softly.

I kicked him in the face as hard as the Force let me. He went flying back and hit hard on the desk. I added a push to send him sliding over into the small table on the other side. The large coffee pot fell over, crashing in his mask. It shattered and hot coffee went everywhere.

I took a deep breath. “I hope you fry,” I said calmly.

I didn’t wait around. Turning my back I left him, running out of the office and not looking back. But not before I grabbed the holo out of the console and pocketed it.

I think Vader screamed my name.

I hoped that coffee hurt.

Maybe I should have dumped the sugar on him too.
 
posted by Anonymous at 1:54 PM, |

13 Comments:

*Kisses Vader's head.* It'll be okay, did that stupid jedi hurt you?
You two are always fighting.

!

You must really like each other.
  At 4:04 PM Blogger cooltopten said:
Well done , I bet vader wont have coffee with breakfast the next morning :)
  At 4:14 PM Blogger - said:
You have such beautiful words when you fight, "I’m going to rip out your heart and make you eat it!” but that's assuming Darth Vader has a heart. But one has to wonder, how does Darth-Heart and dark-side coffee go together?
  At 4:23 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
I still think your dreaming.

*glups*

I hope.
Ah no sugar to go with his coffee? Poor Vader! I do hope it is a bad dream there Master Kriss!
  At 11:44 PM Blogger Phobia said:
Personally I'd go right back to Mustafar and toss his clanking metal self back in there, Anakin or not.. if he was that stupid to turn on the Jedi, then he isn't Anakin. He's a monster..

And Vader I hope to god you choke on that coffee, you darksidepig in a can.
  At 10:18 AM Blogger Lysandra said:
Vader? Go to sithspit hell. She just didn't wanna turn out like you.

Personally [to quote ya, Pho], I'd like to kick Anakin's brain awake. Then kick Vader's sorry ass from here to kingdom come. Anakin or not
  At 8:27 PM Blogger Tash199 said:
get home now Kriss! this'll turn ugly!
Good choice to get out of there. Now don't turn back just keep going.

Vader, how do you like your coffee now?
Vader, I hope that coffee fries the rest of what you call a brain.

Run...Kriss...Run
  At 9:06 PM Blogger Meredith25 said:
kick his ass Kriss!
Betrayal... Kill him, and then I can raise him from the dead for you, then, we will take over the galaxy...

Wow... That was meglomanic.