Monday, April 16, 2007

My Inter-Monologue Stopped Working

When I came too, I was under the wing in the shade. The little boy had pulled me under it. I sat up and looked to my left and he was sitting next to me.

“Hi,” he said.

My mouth dropped open again.

I didn’t make it to my own time. Oh, no! I went passed it. Way passed it… about fourteen years. And I was on Tatooine. And this little boy was…

“Anakin?” I said.

He titled his head. “How do you know my name?”

I closed my mouth. “I don’t.”

He laughed. “You just called me Anakin.”

I played it off. “Did I?”

“Yeah, you did. Are you Jedi?”

That is debatable. “Uh. Well… “

He lifted my light sabers. “These were in the sand. Are they yours?” I nodded. “Then you must be a Jedi.”

“Like I said, that is debatable.”

“You never said that. You said, 'Uh, well'.”

What the frack went wrong? How did I get blasted back this far? And how did I crash here?

“I have no idea what you are talking about,” Anakin said, confused.

I had said that out loud?

“Yes, you did,” he said shaking his head. “You’re funny.”

I shook my head. My inter-monologue must not be working, I thought. Anakin started to really laugh at me and fell over in the sand.

“You are REALLY funny!”

I started to laugh, too. This was crazy! I had tears I laughed so hard.

I have the worst luck.
 
posted by Anonymous at 3:40 PM, |

12 Comments:

  At 3:44 PM Blogger Phobia said:
I've had worse luck.. believe me, it's a good thing that you didn't get blasted back another 2 years give or take.. it would've been nuts
  At 4:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
well its certainly debatable if she is a jedi or not !

hehehehehehe

Right now she needs ice for the lump on her head
  At 4:21 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Wow... Cosmic...
  At 8:03 PM Blogger Tash199 said:
God Anakin has changed so much since then
Just think... he never said 'Sith Spit'!
*shudders*
  At 10:27 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
Sith Spit!

I had too.

Ok, that not me. I don't reember you from then.

Wait...

Did you toss me into pudu?
Kick him, right in his face.
I really hate it when my inner monologue stops working. It"s like that one time when I was sick to my stomach and I got really gassy and then I--

I do believe that I've said too much.
*tee-hee* I cant stop laughing... wow you are there even before I was born... wow like around 16 years before I was even around... wow! Now I can get more of what Tatooine is really like... *looks at Master Skywalker and smiles sweetly*
DJK, you want in? I would very much enjoy if you participated in Last Gladiator Standing II. You gotta be innit to winnit, you know. Send me an email and I can add you, yo.


I just said "yo" didn't I?
Little Ani, so sweet and innocent then. Maybe you can make a difference in his life, set a few things right.
Anakin, I still remember the first time I saw him. Kriss, take care and yes, maybe you can change the future after all.
  At 6:14 AM Blogger cooltopten said:
Sith spit :) , better than wookie wee lol hehe.