Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Space is a really empty place and I really hate this fighter. It feels like Vader. I remember I just stopped in dead space and stared for along time at nothing, thinking, in shock.

Vader was Anakin. How’s that for a nasty surprise? Part of me was hurt, part mad as Fell. I had to keep reminding myself that none of this had happened yet.

But it would.

Not on my watch. I WILL stop it.

“Where do you think you are going?” a voice said over the commutation terminal.

Vader!

“How’s yours face?” I asked smartly.

“Sticky. You know I can bring you back. I can control the fighter from here,” he told me.

I glared. “Try it and I’ll kill you.”

“No, you won’t.”

“Stop saying that, you over-grown Wookie!”

The engines powered back up on their own. The fighter-changed course, back the way I had just came. Nothing I did could break the hold Vader had over the Fighter. I cussed, slammed my hand in the controls. Then I had a Kenobi moment. I tried a different approach.

“Vader?”

“What?”

“You said couldn’t change what happens, but maybe I can change enough and you might not end up in that suit,” I said slowly. “Have you considered that?” Clever, no? “Wouldn’t you like to be free of it?” I asked, going on. “Free of the constant pain?”

There was heavy breathing for ten minutes. I waited; I knew I had hit a tender spot.

The engines powered down.

“Go.” Was a he said.

Like he had to say it twice!

I headed for the wormhole.
 
posted by Anonymous at 10:43 PM, |

16 Comments:

  At 11:18 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
I still don't beieve it. I need proof.
At least you are free.
So, get your backside back to where you belong!
  At 11:25 PM Blogger Phobia said:
I hate to say it.. after all I have seen and heard.. I believe what she says.. but a wormhole is nothing to mess with, be careful DJK , come back safe.
Time magic is nothing to mess with, be careful DJK.. come back safel, please. There is much you are missing out on
That's a move, right from my book.
  At 2:42 AM Blogger Lysandra said:
*throws the coffee pot at anakin* FOR THE LOVE OF THE FORCE WAKE UP YOU CHICKEN SISSY!

Glad I got that off. Seriously, that guy's in denial. Smart move there, Kriss
  At 5:37 AM Blogger cooltopten said:
Carefull in that wormhole , you may end up arriving in an elternate universe and meeting your self .sounds cool actually,just come back safe and sound..
  At 8:36 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
10 minutes of nothing but heavy breathing ?

Just when ya thought that the scourge of prank phone calls had been stopped !
  At 9:17 AM Blogger Nightwing said:
A Kenobi Moment? You should trademark that saying, unlike most Jedi's Kriss you think with your mind and not just your saber. Good luck, and may you not end up in an alternate universe or world-2.
You will fail but it will amusing to see how far you get.
  At 1:35 PM Blogger Kid Flash said:
Hopefully all will go well, because I don't think things going bad with Vader is that bright a future.
Vader, keepp your negativity to yourself.
I hope you can forgive your former master for commenting so late. Darth RL has not been kind to me lately.
Good move on your part: reversed psychology. I am proud of you
A Kenobi moment. Like the sound of that.
Just come back and don't get lost slipping through that wormhole.
WE'll be here for you when you return.
Wow.

Maybe you can change it.
  At 10:06 PM Blogger Tash199 said:
Obi-Wan is right!

We need u

Quit trying to brive ur way out of this! I t'll lead to a world of hurt for us all!
  At 11:26 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Please be careful when you get home!
Oh Kriss, I agree with everyone here please be careful about the wormhole thingy! I do want to see you back safe and sound! I cant express how much I really miss you!

Vader, there is always hope, always an alternative way of seeing things. You'll see, just use hope to guide you...