Saturday, April 14, 2007

My Luck Sucks

Luck it would seem is not with me. As I hit the wormhole, something happened. Everything in the ship went nuts. I don’t remember that happing when Vader had brought us through before. Traveling though a wormhole is like light speed you can feel and see. There are no gravity stabilizers. That I was expecting, but the force in which it sucked me through…

I knew I was trouble.

The time between when I went through the hole and when the fighter crashed, I can’t remember any of it. All I remember is waking with a mouth of sand, feeling hot, and not a hundred percent myself. I was outside the ship and the ship itself was smoking. I rolled over only to be blindsided by the sun.

“Ohhh,” I moaned covering my head and eyes.

There was a sniffle off feet. “You ok, lady?” a little voice asked.

I peeked. Two little feet were next to my head. “No, I’m not.”

“Your ship is wizard! I’ve never seen one like it before!” the little male voice told me, all excited.

“Hmmmm.”

“You took a good pop. Your head has a lump.”

“Move to the left and block the sun, it’s killing me,” I said.

He did and leaned over me. “You going to live?”

His face came into plain view. My eyes went wide. I gasped and jumped up, only to crack my head on the wing of the fighter. I fell over like a bag of rocks.

I blacked out.
 
posted by Anonymous at 12:58 PM, |

16 Comments:

Oh dear. This is not good. And I have a feeling I know who you just saw......
Kriss, there is not such thing as luck, it is fate. Not that I envy your situation at all as we rather see you back here in one piece.
It is the will of the Force, Kriss. Just stay alive.
  At 1:20 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Well, you know, right now the Force can bite me.
Sorry.
I have headache still.
  At 1:26 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
O.o
Uh, D.J.? Where are you?
Or do I really not want to know?
Now even I'am disturbed.
The Force might just do that but if it does don't be suprised it might even be a pleasant surprise.
  At 3:12 PM Blogger cooltopten said:
Gets some ice and a painkillers for krisses head.stay safe and trust the force.
Oh Master Kriss I agree with Master Kenobi! It must be the will of the Force. Have no fear you will return safely! I have no doubt about that! Just do what you must and get some rest? See you when you come back...
  At 5:37 PM Blogger Phobia said:
Holy.. oh lord.. * shakes head* kriss.. you're gonna need some asprin for sure8 hads over econmy sized bottle* and also.. a podracing helmet possibly.. if you landed where I think you did..
  At 7:52 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Fer a redhead she sure is doin alot a blonde stuff right now !!

Tryin ta jump up under a fighter wing.... well Duh!

:-P phbbbbtttt hehehe
  At 7:54 PM Blogger Lysandra said:
What? You just saw kid Anakin? Freakin' hot sun and sand... Tatooine would be my guess but of course, wild assumptions. Get back soon.
Tatooine... Isn't hat a taun-taun, watch for fleas.
  At 2:41 PM Blogger Tash199 said:
oh God
I really don't wanna know
  At 3:14 PM Blogger Jay72 said:
thats gonna take a lot of stiches
  At 8:13 PM Blogger Janus said:
Sun, Killing you? HA!