Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Device

I watched little Ani while he worked for hours. It made me miss my time and my Anakin, who I have watched do the same thing, work for hours with determination over the years. I’m going to throttle my time’s Anakin. He has no idea what he becomes, what he will do.

He finally jumped up with a huge smile. “I did it!” He handed me the Nav and the comm all wired together. “Looks like a mess but I think it works!”

I reached down and hugged him. “If you made it, it will work.”

I took the rigged thing-a-bob from Anakin and stared it. It was a mess but had to work. I just hope Vader is looking for me, that he knew I was in trouble. Not that I want him around, mind you, but a little help- he owes me that. Still he is going to grumpy, our parting wasn’t the nicest, and I did steal his ship and crash it. But what did he expect? “Oh, so you’re Anakin and a Sith, you kill everyone, here let me kiss and hug you bye!”

You know, now that I think of it Vader would expect that.

I realized I never found out why Vader the full reason behind why he turned to the dark side in the first place. I flipped out and left before I thought of it. I could hear my master’s voice in my head telling me how foolish that was. Well, I guess if he shows up, I’ll just have ask. After I kick his helmet in again.

Little Ani handed me a small pack. “Keep in here and keep it with you. Maybe now your friend can come help you.”

Suddenly I felt really sad looking at his happy face. If he only knew… I hugged him.

“Ewwww!” he cried, wiggling. “Girl germs!”

I laughed and let him go. Then something crossed my mind. If I told Shmi about her death, it would only scare her, and things could become worse for us all. Anakin was the one who was filled with grief over not saving his mother. Instead of telling her, maybe if I hinted something to little Ani… maybe I could implant something in his mind he would only remember in time to save his mother later on.

I did realize that when I left here, I was going to have to try to make him forget me. Keyword: try.

“Let’s go for a walk. That should work better outside,” Ani said.

I followed him, carrying the little pack. The suns were coming up and it was all ready starting to get hot.

At least I was going to have a great tan by the time I left.
 
posted by Anonymous at 1:38 PM, |

19 Comments:

  At 1:40 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
Girl germs. I don't think like anymore.
  At 1:41 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
Geeuss! I can't spell.
I dont think like THAT anymore.
Yes! Tell him about what happens to his mother! Do it! The Dark Side is strong with that child!
Ah ah!

You'd better be careful with that time, thing...

You could end up screwing the galaxy up.

Still, I don't think Palpatine would mind that too much, unless he ended up being a Jedi instead of a Sith.
You could the galaxy a favor and throw Ani under a passing Bantha. Just a thought.
  At 10:27 PM Blogger Phobia said:
Well then that would be hillarouus but Godfrey would be a sith.. hmmmm

I like my men in black... and slightly growly and evilish at times..

DJK tinker away with that thing XD
Do we really want Catias as a Jedi? or Pho as a sith? Leave that thing be
Unless you can make myslef and Inferna co rulers of the glaaxy or something good, leave the thing be..
you think of girls too much, Anakin.
Kriss, please be careful, you are needed here and very much missed.
  At 12:42 AM Blogger Jay72 said:
Obi:Girls shows up in a guy's mind at least 5 times a day believe me!
You could assassinate that annoying Nute Gunray, that would stop Palpatine from taking over...
I never said that and no, they don't show up in my mind 5 times a day.
*tilts her head*

Obi Wan, you are showing a side of yourself I didn't know existed.

Nute, yes, that is an excellent idea.
  At 10:10 PM Blogger Nepharia said:
"and no, they don't show up in my mind 5 times a day..."

So they show up *more* than that??!! Oh, Obiwan, why am I not surprised....
Aayla is here.

Hey Obi-Wan, Aayla is wondering if you would think about her, a couple times a day.

Aayla will give you a picture if you want. *wink*
Laughs...I don't think Kit will be very happy...Better watch yourself, Obi-Wan.
  At 9:17 PM Blogger Lacey88 said:
Jay:HAHA! That is so true
  At 12:41 AM Blogger Tash199 said:
*plugs ears about the conversation she is hearing* I CAN'T HEAR U LA LA LA LA!