Monday, May 01, 2006

A Small Update

Shoo! Helping my alter ego move is killing me! Her and her fiance have more junk than Watto! I thought his shop was a mess of crap. HA, I know nothing.

I hurt in places I didn't know I had. As a Jedi Knight, I'm supposed to be saving the Galaxy, not moving people, right?

Anyhoo, she needed more help than just me. You try lifting boxes with the Force for nine hours and you really want some "Man Power".

We ended up with "Gungan Power"

Jar-Jar and his buddies came to help. All I can say is, I hope she likes unpacking broken glass. ECK! What a mess!

And not to mention, her box of Anakin Skywalker action figures... Someone put a computer monitor on top of it. (Can we say, Dark Side Frenzy?)

Not pretty.

Lucky, no action figures were harmed during this random act of stupidness. I can't say the idiot that done it feels to good right now, cause they don't.

To sum up, I may be missing for a few days, but the Skywalker Stalker will return very soon and the madness that is my life will resume. Feel free to email me with requests, leave a comment.

Oh, and while I gone, someone please keep Master Obi-Wan out of my powdered donuts!
 
posted by Anonymous at 7:05 AM, |

1 Comments:

  At 11:45 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Thank you sweety. I'm linking you now. I'm done with the moving, now the even funner part of unpacking. LOL!