Saturday, September 09, 2006

An intermission

Seeing how Darth is being slow about getting his frist part of our 'date' up, I figured I would insert a small intermisson here for your silly viewing fun. And to let him know that I did send that negitve of him and the bear formally know as Mr. Snuggles by Space Mail this morning. You sould get it very soon.

Only reason I did this was becasue he didn't try to kill me. Or 'pop my head' on our date.

The Truth About Darth Vader

I knew he wasn't human!

Nanner, nanner, Darth!
 
posted by Anonymous at 4:32 PM, |

7 Comments:

  At 5:37 PM Blogger No-No said:
That sure is scary!
  At 5:55 PM Blogger Skywalker said:
*spit drink* I knew it he was messed up but- that's just messed up.
Darth Tater! Ok, that got me. I never seen that coming.
  At 6:00 PM Blogger Nepharia said:
ROTFLMAO!
  At 6:27 PM Blogger Nepharia said:
Oh, thanks for that (picks up light sabre and places it back on belt).
  At 10:41 PM Blogger Unknown said:
I know, jaba. :-P
  At 12:36 PM Blogger Phobia said:
*shakes head while trying not to die of laughter* they are so right.. I never saw that one comming.. *lightsaber flashes* oh now if you'll excuse me.. I must go and battle Darth MSN for it is doing a Gandalf on me...