Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Being followed...

I knew we were being followed. I could feel them behind us, far enough not to be seen, but keeping up with us. Little Ani was guiding me through the market, pointing out things, and I was trying to pay attention but I was too concern by the presences I felt.

Ani waved his hand in my face. “What’s up with you?”

I gave him a pensive look. “We are being followed.” He starts looking around me, making it obvious I know and I had to stop him. “Don’t look!”

“Why not? I might know them!” he said.

“Ok, then look, but don’t look like you’re looking,” I told him.

“How do I do that?”

“Look casually.”

He frowned “What?”

I sighed. “Just look, Ani.”

He peered around me. “I don’t see- Oh, you mean those two guys with blasters getting closer?”

I didn’t say anything about blasters. “Start walking,” I turned him around and gave him a soft push forward.

“I have a bad feeling about this,” Ani muttered.

“That’s my line,” I said.

“What? How is that ‘your’ line?”

“It just is. I say that.”

He shoots me a look. “Did you write it? Do you own it? I can say it if I wanta.”

“Who’s the Jedi here?”

“Fine!”

We moved through the market quickly. The pair behind us was lost in the crowd, but they were still there. I found a nice place to pull Anakin into, a tent of some sort, empty at the moment, and peered out the flap.

“You see’um?” Ani whispered.

“Not yet. Shhh.”

“I hate it when people shhh me!”

I slapped my hand over his mouth. He mumbled and wiggled, then froze as the two men walked in front of the tent. Bounty hunters! Anakin muttered again.

“What?” I hissed.

“Thhhhyy wowoff foroo jjajaba theh ummp!” he mumbled under my hand.

I move my hand. “Say that again.”

“They work for Jaba the Hutt,” he said. “You know, the beer drinking, overall wearing Hutt I pointed out a few days ago.”

“Why would they be following me- us?”

“Jaba likes pretty girls. They go missing around here. Maybe he likes you,” Ani said.

“Wonderful. Like I need that attention. Vader is bad enough- Wait. Did you just say I was pretty?” I asked.

“No! Ewww!” he nearly shouts. “Well, you’re ok for Jedi, I guess.”

I rolled my eyes and went back to looking out the tent.
 
posted by Anonymous at 11:33 AM, |

18 Comments:

  At 11:39 AM Blogger Skywalker said:
You are making me out to be such a brat.

Im not brat!

I'M NOT!

*snorts*
Its about time you were subjected to the torture of being attached to a fat worm. Have fun *Ping*.
Aren't kids cute? I'm glad I never was one.
Ahahaha! THE ORANGE MAN HAS GOT YOU!

Now I won't have to worry about you... Vader is mine again!
Hutts are creapy...
  At 10:24 PM Blogger Phobia said:
A big salt shaker will get rid of him nicely.. because I don't think anyone wants to see fried hutt on a stick*chuckles*
I'm more partial to tearing a hutt apart with my bare hands, but that's just me.. Cleanup is a bantha though
I'm siding with them on this one. Use the force to create an anuresym in his brain then stab him like the toad he is
  At 10:42 PM Blogger Jay72 said:
if only I got to see Little Ani and not Evil Ani
Yuck, a Hutt on a stick? That's something not even I would eat...

Slimey things...
Have you ever seen what happens to worms and slugs when you sprinkle salt on them? Not a pretty picture. I don't think there would be much left to fry him.

Hutts are beyong creepy
Yes, I like to think of little Ani as not the evil he bcomes.

I can't even fathom the thought of being caught by a Hutt. The mere thought makes my skin curl.
That Ani sounds like a real whinner. Perhaps you could pawn him off on one of the dealers at the bizarre. Nothing wrong with a girl making a little profit on the side.
I agree, you could either pawn him off bury his head in the sand. If you don't lose him that way, at least you've given him a sufficient torture! I swear, once sand gets somewhere, it never really leaves... :|
wow Master Kriss, you being followed by a couple of bounty hunters? scary, if you ask me!
Do you think having high Mediclorian count make you whiny and grumpy? Just asking you to think about it. Mace Windu, Master yoda, Ani, That other skywalker brat.
I think AOC's onto something here.

Who else had a high count? Luke Skywalker, I bet.

"Aww, but I wanna head to Toshi Station to pick up some power converters!"
  At 2:14 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Ha! You think Uncle Luke is bad? You should hear my Anakin some time!