Monday, May 08, 2006

Adventures of Moving "Edit"

I'm done helping my alter ego move her stuff. Thank the stars! What a blasted mess this week has been.

R2-D2, while moving the vacuum cleaner, rolled over their cat's tail. That cat went after R2 and used him for a scratching post! It's funny; both of them sound a lot alike when they screech.

Jar Jar dropped a box of books my toes and sprained one of them. By the Force, it hurt! Have to say, I almost pulled an Anakin on him.

Speaking of Anakin. I think him and Obi-Wan were hitting the sauce before they helped us. Somehow I kept ending up target practice for boxes of clothes. Force push boxes of the clothes across the floor, you’re bound to knock a gal down.

I had shins and backside.

And the horror of a week with no HoloNet! Need I mention the madness of that? And when I get back on, what do I read?

Anakin Skywalker helps a friend move. No one was slaughtered.

Humph! Does bruises and cuts count? Cause, I got those.

My Ewok, Tee, got a hold of my lightsaber. Gosh, I'm sorry about the scorch marks on the walls. He likes to play with it. His purple glowing stick it is.

Still, through the madness, I did catch this:



Like I said, someone hit the sause.
 
posted by Anonymous at 12:17 PM, |

5 Comments:

*shudders* Ewok with lightsabers, my 3rd worst nightmare. I say bomb them back to the stonge age. (it would only take a firecracker)
  At 3:32 PM Blogger Unknown said:
LMAO! A small one at that!
  At 5:15 PM Blogger Jardena said:
So Obi is a happy drunk and Ani is a pensive drunk? Is that boy ever happy?
  At 11:38 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Well, i have seen happy. It's disturbing to say the least. ;-)
  At 2:43 AM Blogger Skywalker said:
It was good stuff, let me tell you!