Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Anger Managment Class

I don't have to attend thses classes, but I like to sit in on them once in while just to see what Ani might say or do. He loathes these classes. They really are boring, and not very useful.

Master Windu singled out Ani once again. He does this alot, which is one of the reasons Ani hates them so much.

He wanted Anakin to do a artist rendition of what Ani saw in the mirror when he was angery.

Reluctantly, Anakin did. He called his art work Annoyance (And you could tell he was hightly annoyed at this point.)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"That is what you see?" Mace gasps."You see yourself rolling your eyes?"

Master Windu shakes his head and looks around. He sees me and asks me to a artist rendition of what I see when Anakin is mad.

Oh, why me? I'm not supposed to be in here anyway!

"Come on! Let's see it!" he demands.

Right about at that point, Ani starts to look really mad. Not at me but Mace. (Thank the stars!)

This was too easy.

It takes me about ten mintutes or so.

"Now that's more like it!" Mace says, holding the datapad up to Ani's face.

Ani turned green, greener than Master Yoda, then a unflattering color of red when he saw it.

"KRISS!" he screamed and charged over the desks.

I thought I was dead.

Suddenly, I'm in headlock and being poked. Hard!

"You show that to anyone and I'll beat ya & spit!" he tells me with a whisper.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ha! That'a what you get, Skywalker, for bruising my ribs!

I'm going to go hide now.
 
posted by Anonymous at 1:46 PM, |

9 Comments:

The I ever looked like that was when I went for a swim on the Wookie home world during Rutting season. It was a bad day all around.
  At 11:25 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Tak, you took a swim in that? Thank the stars you lived!
Jaba, No, you don't, really. Trust me, not even Dex would serve it.
The eyes have it...
  At 8:39 PM Blogger No-No said:
Perfect just perfect....If you ever need to go in hiding for Ani's anger explosions...feel free to stay at my place. of course you need to make more of those pics. We should hang them all over the Jedi Base...Maybe I should. after all he knows you already ;)
  At 10:29 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Thank you Jess, I might take you up on that. LOL! ;-P
  At 10:32 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Opps, sorry. LOL!
Wow Kriss, I never knew you to be so wild with your art.

BTY, just be grateful that you don't have him as your lightsaber dueling partner.
  At 9:16 AM Blogger Heather K said:
OMG, Kriss, that is HILARIOUS!
  At 11:46 AM Blogger Unknown said:
Barriss, I did a few times. Dayum, he is good, I always end up backside on the floor.
H.S Thank you! Thanks for stopping by!