Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I Have The Proof

I went digging in my pictures to see if I could find any of Anakin actually smiling. Most people think he is never does. So wrong you are. I swear it's true; he does smile.

But before I show you, I'll let you in on a secret. Ani walks around looking like a brooding Bantha all the time on purpose. He thinks he wouldn't make much of a hero if he smiled. True, Ani has a lot going on, so that makes it easier, but if you catch him just right, he'll flash one.

I took this first one at a Padawan party. What a wild night that was! (No details, sorry! Nope, don't even ask! Heehee)



Did I mention Anakin likes chocolate ice cream? Yum. Me too.

This next one... Well, Ani did Obi-Wan's laundry. Big mistake, as you will see.



Poor Obi-Wan not happy that he had to wear this all day. All his other robes were shredded. (Anakin did that too, same load.) You see how funny Ani thought this was.

I think Obi-Wan looks kinda hot in pink.
 
posted by Anonymous at 12:49 AM, |

7 Comments:

  At 2:06 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Good point. ;-)
bet you Mace stole that robe the next day.
  At 3:23 PM Blogger Unknown said:
I think you might right.
  At 11:09 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Obi Wan looks good in pink.
  At 2:17 AM Blogger Jardena said:
Oh, I think Obi-Wan is hot, even with the beard and even in the pink robes
  At 11:08 AM Blogger Unknown said:
I him with a beard but nothing like a smooooooth face!:0)
  At 2:35 AM Blogger Skywalker said:
Ah, yes, the pink robes. I told him I don't like to do the wash!